Springsteen adds dates | Syracusefan.com

Springsteen adds dates

Hope there's a late fall stop in Phoenix. Do they have any new release pipelined?

So I've been listening to a lot of live shows on YouTube. All eras. So much good stuff. Got a new list of faves in no particular order (some are old faves):

Growin up
Highway Patrolman
The promise
No surrender
Independence Day
Used cars
Bobby Jean
Trapped

So I've been listening to a lot of live shows on YouTube. All eras. So much good stuff. Got a new list of faves in no particular order (some are old faves):

Growin up
Highway Patrolman
The promise
No surrender
Independence Day
Used cars
Bobby Jean
Trapped

Nice.

The Promise live is a mind blowing What experience. Price You Pay has grown a lot.

Enjoying some Born in the USA stuff too - Darlington, I'm Going Down (more a Chip theme), good stuff.

Still chasing the white whales of NYC Serenade and Incident...

Nice.

The Promise live is a mind blowing What experience. Price You Pay has grown a lot.

Enjoying some Born in the USA stuff too - Darlington, I'm Going Down (more a Chip theme), good stuff.

Still chasing the white whales of NYC Serenade and Incident...
Just gotta hope you catch a start to finish of the wild, the innocent...incident is like the promise live.

Totally agree on BITUSA...listening to 1984 east Rutherford show now. That album is fantastic.

Lots of good stuff on Wrecking Ball too.

Just gotta hope you catch a start to finish of the wild, the innocent...incident is like the promise live.

Totally agree on BITUSA...listening to 1984 east Rutherford show now. That album is fantastic.

Lots of good stuff on Wrecking Ball too.

UEO got that show at MSG. I've seen him do BTR and BITUSA live.

A friend saw Bruce in Dublin, opened with Incident, Bono came out later. Nuts.

Bayside44 said:
UEO got that show at MSG. I've seen him do BTR and BITUSA live. A friend saw Bruce in Dublin, opened with Incident, Bono came out later. Nuts.
Yeah he opened with the promise too this month. Think he played racing later.

Yeah he opened with the promise too this month. Think he played racing later.

Gotten Racing a few times, the piano at the end is great. He's mixed in Racing 78 a little now too.

UEO got that show at MSG. I've seen him do BTR and BITUSA live.

A friend saw Bruce in Dublin, opened with Incident, Bono came out later. Nuts.
Interesting show to see, classic for sure.

I saw Serenede on the Reunion tour too.
But Wld Billy?? Yeah nobody I know had seen that or likely will.

KaiserUEO said:
Interesting show to see, classic for sure. I saw Serenede on the Reunion tour too. But Wld Billy?? Yeah nobody I know had seen that or likely will.
pretty dam good set last night...opened with incident again. Also did jungleland.

Not familiar wit wild billy. I'll have to look it up

So as I mentioned I've been listening to a lot of Springsteen shows over the years and thought I'd share some of my faves. Here's a solo night go Bruce in 2005. Check out this playlist...growin up...incident...wild billy...
Btw Kaiser HUGE fan of wild billy now. Thx!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo123

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom