Spurs need to bust the AC | Syracusefan.com

Spurs need to bust the AC

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
The officiating is skewing Heat and Lebron is playing out of his mind.

So much for that.

The Spurs are exponentially better than the Heat. Simple as that.

BTW, they're up 7 at halftime after trailing by 16 in the first quarter. And they're up 7 despite Parker / Green being 0-11 from the field collectively.

I'll be shocked if they don't whip the Heat again by 20 tonight.

That facial on Bosh was sick. Speaking of facials, I have a decent-sized honker, but, damn, Manu may have the biggest schnoz ever in NBA history, it's toucan-like.

That facial on Bosh was sick. Speaking of facials, I have a decent-sized honker, but, damn, Manu may have the biggest schnoz ever in NBA history, it's toucan-like.

IT IS! Really strange / bizarre shaped!

This Spurs team is top 5 all time offensively. They hit friggin everything.

Lebron is actively thinking about free agency right now.

Spurs may be best team I've ever seen. Period.

Just much better than Miami. It happens.

Not to the two time defending champions.

The Spurs big boy'd Miami the entire series. Should have been a sweep. Against a defending champion.

Unheard of.

The window is closed for Miami, IMO.

Lebron is actively thinking about free agency right now.
I think he stays. Miami and San Antonio have the best ownership/front office tandems, Miami as good a spot for LBJ as there is, but Riley's gonna have to do a better job of tweaking than he did last off-season (let Mike Miller go, picked up Greg Oden and Michael Beasley. Battier's retiring, Allen may be retiring, Wade should be retiring. We shall see.

Fundamentally sound team basketball in the NBA. Nice.

Quite the no show by the Heat after the first 10:00 tonight.

Miami was lucky the east has completely stunk for 4 years.
Yeah, they earned their titles, but the East has presented a much easier road for going on decades now it seems.

Idk if I can root for Lebron if he stays with the Heat. Would be such a bad career move.

SA had the title in their grasp, and blew it. Pretty obvious, if you look at it objectively.

They won two titles. Not bad.

Agreed...I never said otherwise. I said they were lucky the east hasn't really been competitive for 4 years. Reason being...because this season you've seen the toll of age and lack of depth and injuries hitting.

Also they were who the ones who did the Not 1, Not 2, Not 3 deal. Wade saying they were the greatest trio ever to play in the NBA. They put it on the record.

Agreed...I never said otherwise. I said they were lucky the east hasn't really been competitive for 4 years. Reason being...because this season you've seen the toll of age and lack of depth and injuries hitting.

Also they were who the ones who did the Not 1, Not 2, Not 3 deal. Wade saying they were the greatest trio ever to play in the NBA. They put it on the record.

They're window is !@#$ closed.

And if Ray Allen doesn't hit that miraculous three at the end of game 6, the Spurs dispatch of them fairly easily last year and the history of that team's legacy is completely re-written. Now, Ray Allen did in fact hit that three. But history would judge miami completely differently if that one shot hadn't dropped.

They're window is !@#$ closed.

And if Ray Allen doesn't hit that miraculous three at the end of game 6, the Spurs dispatch of them fairly easily last year and the history of that team's legacy is completely re-written. Now, Ray Allen did in fact hit that three. But history would judge miami completely differently if that one shot hadn't dropped.

That's why the game is 48 minutes long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom