St. Doug of Orange | Syracusefan.com

St. Doug of Orange

CousCuse

Comin in Hot
The Bills got their biggest win in a long time . Kyle Orton's career is resuscitated with a brilliant catch by Sammy Watkins who many said was a reach in the draft. Doug's not going anywhere but to the playoff's and the bank . Marrone bashers can chew on that for a while.

The Bills got their biggest win in a long time . Kyle Orton's career is resuscitated with a brilliant catch by Sammy Watkins who many said was a reach in the draft. Doug's not going anywhere but to the playoff's and the bank . Marrone bashers can chew on that for a while.
are they playing the jets 11 times if not then we'll see

We'll see next week when crybaby and the Patriots come to Buffalo. No holds barred.

Well worse case they split with Miami ... the Jets and the Pats look awful ... plus Minny, Oakland and Cleveland on the schedule and they already have 3 wins ... I wouldn't rule out a postseason trip just because the AFC east just doesn't look strong at all.

I'm more in love with the defense and the Schwartz Swag.

Offense has weapons galore, hopefully since we won't be facing the Lions for a while, Hackett will chill with his obsession of running straight into Suh's arms.

I'm more in love with the defense and the Schwartz Swag.

Offense has weapons galore, hopefully since we won't be facing the Lions for a while, Hackett will chill with his obsession of running straight into Suh's arms.
Now that Orton is the QB , Sammy is going to blow up , which will draw coverage leaving our boy Mike open for a lot of TD's. Woods and Goodwinn will also have single coverage as well Chandler .

I've got to say, I do not at all think you're overreacting to a game won on an astonishingly long field goal.

I've got to say, I do not at all think you're overreacting to a game won on an astonishingly long field goal.
That was an unbelievable victory. Also Kyle Williams got to rest for Mr. Brady. Gonna be a wild scene in The Ralph.