St Johns Gameday Thread... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

St Johns Gameday Thread...

Holy Cross beat Loyola a couple of weeks ago. They must be decent.

They are decent but Loyola is mediocre this year and Holy Cross was blown out by Delaware this week.

Bryant lost again, this time to Drexel 11-8. There now 1-4 and play UNC on Tuesday. LOL good luck.

It might be wrong to point out other team's uniforms as a Cuse fan but St Johns' are pretty bad IMO.

-dd900d4b10abf6dc.JPG

-73a101fcab371b3e.JPG

Last edited:
It might be wrong to point out other team's uniforms as Cuse fan but St Johns' are pretty bad IMO.

-dd900d4b10abf6dc.JPG

-73a101fcab371b3e.JPG
We should break out some uni's with the MONY Tower on them (or whatever they call it now)

Albany 10 Umass 9

Denver came back and tied it up with 1:19 in the 4th. Going to OT with ND.

Not a good sign for Albany
Ya they don't look great. UMass stinks. Noticed they weren't double teaming Thompson and thought they did well on him then I checked the box score and realized he had 7 points.

At the SU game?

Box score said 3300.
More like 2K I didn't see one SJ fan! About 800 Syracuse fans. They had three 9 and under games that they played at half time that generated about 500 fans.

More like 2K I didn't see one SJ fan! About 800 Syracuse fans. They had three 9 and under games that they played at half time that generated about 500 fans.
The St. Johns fans were behind their side of the sideline. Not even a 1/3 of the SU fans. The crowd as a whole seemed much smaller than last year.

It might be wrong to point out other team's uniforms as a Cuse fan but St Johns' are pretty bad IMO.

I like the skyline on the shoulders, but it just looks wrong on the back of the shorts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom