St. John's... | Syracusefan.com

St. John's...

Sweet baby rays!...

Maybe I should get in on the Garden trip. Chalk up a dubya.

Can't put this on Mullin. SJU typically stinks nowadays, its just that last year they had the right combination of seniors who were multi-year starters who'd been through the wars. Things came together and they were good.

Those guys are now gone. I don't put that on Mullin. He has a rebuilding project ahead of him.

SJU had three players out. Still, this is a fugly loss, albeit one that doesn't count.

Not surprised they lost but that's quite a margin to lose by. Let's see what happens next exhibition game.

And they're probably calling for Mullin's head on some SJU board somewhere.

For those of you condemning Thamel, to me, this is the same tone.

Full disclosure, I am not on Twitter or Facebook or other social media because I would have to give my firm access and it just isn't worth it so I don't see this stuff on a regular basis but it appears as if it is acceptable for a journalist to use a non-professional tone and language on Social Media that they would never use in print or on the electronic version of their medium.

Just a thought.

Yes, most people haven't read this article but they are waiting on the status of two of their players from the NCAA clearinghouse. I don't know if this is all NCAA's fault but it's hard to believe that it's into November and there are kids around the country that don't know if they are eligible yet. We are probably luck we found out early with Diagne otherwise we wouldn't gotten Chukwu. However, it seems like the NCAA drags their feet on a lot of issues.

For those of you condemning Thamel, to me, this is the same tone.

Full disclosure, I am not on Twitter or Facebook or other social media because I would have to give my firm access and it just isn't worth it so I don't see this stuff on a regular basis but it appears as if it is acceptable for a journalist to use a non-professional tone and language on Social Media that they would never use in print or on the electronic version of their medium.

Just a thought.

Not really. It is exclamation, not condemnation. Doesn't say anything about St. John's being irrelevant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom