Status of Indoor Football Facility | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Status of Indoor Football Facility

5000k is a massive stadium, not sure SU could afford with the whole endowment. 5k maybe but it probably wouldn't be enough for lacrosse. This facility is also hopefully going to be football only, that is the whole point.
There needs to be room for the fans to watch the practices.

We also need bathroom facilities, a film room, a sauna, hot and cold water based training/recovery areas, a training table, a renovated fan lounge with state of the art video games (and of course, uber fast wireless Internet access, outfitted with complimentary iPads), a paintball room, a trendy night club, a nice Italian restaurant, a golf simulator, pony rides and a helicopter.

I think that covers it.

We also need bathroom facilities, a film room, a sauna, hot and cold water based training/recovery areas, a training table, a renovated fan lounge with state of the art video games (and of course, uber fast wireless Internet access, outfitted with complimentary iPads), a paintball room, a trendy night club, a nice Italian restaurant, a golf simulator, pony rides and a helicopter.

I think that covers it.

Classy strip club?

so, not the Alpine then?

Ah the Alpine and the Bottom Line...my first experience with strip clubs. I even remember the first stripper I saw there...Rocky Mountains. #Memories!

I think that covers it.
And a good listening room with sonic tweaks, an all-tube discrete audio channel system, and the big Magnepan speakers paired with REL subwoofers.

Ah the Alpine and the Bottom Line...my first experience with strip clubs. I even remember the first stripper I saw there...Rocky Mountains. #Memories!
Oh...was she from Colorado?

With a name like Rocky Mountains, I bet the mammaries were spectacular...oh wait you said memories...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom