Stephen A Smith threatens Kevin Durant | Syracusefan.com

Stephen A Smith threatens Kevin Durant

I don't blame SAS for responding, but he probably could have responded better lol. This is just a dumb situation all around though.

Is it just me or is it incredibly awkward when Skip jumps in to defend SAS? Even more awkward when Skip weighs in on racial things making it bizarrely well known that he's indeed, white.

Probably the worst part of this is how ESPN is clearly condoning, if not encouraging, it.
Ratings.

SAS going after a huge NBA superstar. Look how many hits that video has on youtube/social platforms etc..

Ratings.

SAS going after a huge NBA superstar. Look how many hits that video has on youtube/social platforms etc..

7cd0fcd7655d7bdf2629ce37b9c421e5d8ebb77ddd6b628f9814be69bbdfd77f.jpg

Did anyone make it to the end of this?

Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless are wrestling heels who troll fans. I mean that statement from SAS is him cutting a promo on Durant. ESPN doesn't care and they clearly hate their audience. With that said just don't watch but SAS is a real jagoff for threatening Durant to not make an enemy of him. SAS makes 3 million from ESPN he may have some power but if this beef continued Durant would win.

Ratings.

It's not like I don't get why they did it, I just think it makes them look terrible.

But this company has employed Stephen A and Skip for how long, so I already know how terrible they can be.

Stephen A is justified in defending himself, but he made a complete clown out of himself with the way he did it. Laughable, really.

I couldn't listen anymore. Why it takes someone ten minutes to say that they are offended, is beyond me.

I was just eating lunch and listening to the Lebatard show and they did this hilarious bit where they cut that up and made it into a movie preview. Really funny.

I was just eating lunch and listening to the Lebatard show and they did this hilarious bit where they cut that up and made it into a movie preview. Really funny.
Haha, I must listen to that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom