Steven Clark Suffers Season-Ending Injury | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Steven Clark Suffers Season-Ending Injury

That Clemson game was a brutal one for us. We go in with visions of a 6 win season and we come out with Clark and Dungey done for the season and Ish banged up so badly that he can't answer the bell the next week. Kind of makes you wish we had gotten fogged in at the airport and just forfeited. ;)

That Clemson game was a brutal one for us. We go in with visions of a 6 win season and we come out with Clark and Dungey done for the season and Ish banged up so badly that he can't answer the bell the next week. Kind of makes you wish we had gotten fogged in at the airport and just forfeited. ;)

Clemson was rough; lost Eric in that one. Steven, though, came out of that game just fine. Believe it or not, Wake Forest was much more punishing on him than Clemson. His injury happened during a practice just a few days before the Florida State game.

Clemson was rough; lost Eric in that one. Steven, though, came out of that game just fine. Believe it or not, Wake Forest was much more punishing on him than Clemson. His injury happened during a practice just a few days before the Florida State game.

Any guess on the ratio of injuries incurred in practice vs game?

Sorry, I didn't know that. The way the information came out that week, it seemed like everything was game-related.

IMG_0773.jpg

Have we had anyone with a middle of the body injury? It would be funny to see someone go down in a game from a clear shot to the private parts and have the announcer just say, "He appears to have been struck with a middle of the body injury. Most likely temporary, but right now he wants to die."

Have we had anyone with a middle of the body injury? It would be funny to see someone go down in a game from a clear shot to the private parts and have the announcer just say, "He appears to have been struck with a middle of the body injury. Most likely temporary, but right now he wants to die."
That's what DFB refers to as an "ouwie".

Interesting question...

For some of us, a blow to the groin (easy, Chip) would still be considered a lower body injury.

If ya know what I mean. (Again, easy Chip)

Interesting question...

For some of us, a blow to the groin (easy, Chip) would still be considered a lower body injury.

If ya know what I mean. (Again, easy Chip)
I see what you are getting at, but for the few people that may have this issue, I would imagine their saggy ball bag might be tucked into their cup at the time of impact, so still middle of the body.

I see what you are getting at, but for the few people that may have this issue, I would imagine their saggy ball bag might be tucked into their cup at the time of impact, so still middle of the body.

Chip & Millhouse abide.

Unless things have changed since I played, most FB players don't wear cups.

I wonder if part of the reason the Wake Forest game was tough on the DL was because of the awful conditions? Would guess it was really hard to hold position in that driving rain and wind...

I wonder if part of the reason the Wake Forest game was tough on the DL was because of the awful conditions? Would guess it was really hard to hold position in that driving rain and wind...

Conditions and so much pressure on the DL in tbe T2 to get pressure. The pressure is so immense on the DL to get pressure with our horrible secondary

Conditions and so much pressure on the DL in tbe T2 to get pressure. The pressure is so immense on the DL to get pressure with our horrible secondary

I'm not sure we played a lot T2 that game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom