Stony Brook rushed for 521 yards in 77-7 win | Syracusefan.com

Stony Brook rushed for 521 yards in 77-7 win

The roles will be reversed next week. They will be the udnerdogs but they will come to the Dome feeling they can beat us and they will if we don't jump right on them. I think our defensive speed might be a bit better than Pace's.

The roles will be reversed next week. They will be the udnerdogs but they will come to the Dome feeling they can beat us and they will if we don't jump right on them. I think our defensive speed might be a bit better than Pace's.
I am concerned about the DL. I thought they would be stronger against the run than they have been. I don't get why Walls and Jones haven't spelled Bromley/Crume/Goggins when they clearly have been gassed.

I just hope we don't come out trying to establish the run like we tried last year against rhode island. we need to come out passing the ball all over the place playing to what is our strength right now. then come back to the run.

I just hope we don't come out trying to establish the run like we tried last year against rhode island. we need to come out passing the ball all over the place playing to what is our strength right now. then come back to the run.

Passing is our fastball, running our change-up.

not to be cocky, considering we're 0-2, but if we come out playing 80% of the last 2 weeks, we win 77-7. ironic? maybe

The past two weeks IS our offense. Won't be run first.
GO ORANGE !

I'd be happy with a 2 td win an no significant injuries. Style points dont really matter when youre just striving to be bowl eligible.

I am concerned about the DL. I thought they would be stronger against the run than they have been. I don't get why Walls and Jones haven't spelled Bromley/Crume/Goggins when they clearly have been gassed.
Jones was in for a play and got knocked down on a twenty yard run

If Stoney Brook beats us then we should be putting their coach on the short list to replace Marrone.

If Stoney Brook wins this website will need to hire Counselors !
Go Orange !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom