Men's Soccer - SU 0 (1), Clemson 0 (4): Fri Dec 11, 6:00 PM / ESPNU [NCAA Final Four] | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 0 (1), Clemson 0 (4): Fri Dec 11, 6:00 PM / ESPNU [NCAA Final Four]

We have had a great fall sports season outside of FB.

Great run by SU Men's soccer. Clemson will be a great rematch.

If we get to the NC title game Stanford has the best player in the country IMO Jordan Morris who has been playing for USMNT a bunch of times this last year.

Third time's the charm. Should be an exciting Cup. Every team in it can win it.
As you know Clemson is very good. Kinda wish the two ACC teams weren't playing each other until the final. Think either team can win it.

Cuse has been on a hot streak since the ACC tourney. Hope that magic sauce continues a bit longer. Clemson has a legit shot at the NC in football, it be great if you just let us have this one.

As you know Clemson is very good. Kinda wish the two ACC teams weren't playing each other until the final. Think either team can win it.

Cuse has been on a hot streak since the ACC tourney. Hope that magic sauce continues a bit longer. Clemson has a legit shot at the NC in football, it be great if you just let us have this one.
It would have been awesome to have an all ACC final but sadly no.

You guys beat us last time we played...we're going to have to pay you back haha.

The Orange will play at beautiful home of Sporting KC from MLS. One of the best soccer specific facilities in the US. Well worth the time for our alumni from that region.

It would have been awesome to have an all ACC final but sadly no.

You guys beat us last time we played...we're going to have to pay you back haha.

This will be a good game. Teams split the previous two games (Clemson won regular season league game 1-0; SU won the ACC tourney 2-0). Last year I think it was the opposite with SU winning the regular season game and Clemson winning the ACC tourney game.
Nice bit of history developing between the two schools. As an SC resident I have told my son that he would be 'allowed' to play soccer for Clemson if he should be fortunate enough to earn the offer :)

Me thinks whoever wins this game wins the final as well.

This will be a good game. Teams split the previous two games (Clemson won regular season league game 1-0; SU won the ACC tourney 2-0). Last year I think it was the opposite with SU winning the regular season game and Clemson winning the ACC tourney game.
Nice bit of history developing between the two schools. As an SC resident I have told my son that he would be 'allowed' to play soccer for Clemson if he should be fortunate enough to earn the offer :)
We only played in the regular season last year with a 1-0 win by Syracuse at Riggs Field in Clemson.

Seems like a nice rivalry developing between the two programs. Thankfully Clemson is back competing for championships like we did in the past.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom