Men's Soccer - SU 1 vs Notre Dame 0: Sat Sept 10, 1 PM | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 1 vs Notre Dame 0: Sat Sept 10, 1 PM

Agree. This team could be special. The ACC is such a gauntlet, they are going to suffer some losses. But I like their chances to win more than they lose. It looks like a legit top 20 team.
I suppose I wouldn't be asked to play on the boards soccer team either. sheesh

I suppose I wouldn't be asked to play on the boards soccer team either. sheesh
You are so gifted, you could start for either team. A modern day Gary Anderson.

Normally. I would say you need to make a choice. Football or soccer. But since your skills are transcendent, if you want, you can get the same deal Gary got. Full scholarship for football. You can play in soccer games too, as long as they do not conflict with football games. For instance, you could not have played in the ND game this afternoon.

Just let the admins know what you want and we will have legal draw up the scholarship papers. ;)

Excellent win guys. Next Friday's game is going to be a good one.

You are so gifted, you could start for either team. A modern day Gary Anderson.

Normally. I would say you need to make a choice. Football or soccer. But since your skills are transcendent, if you want, you can get the same deal Gary got. Full scholarship for football. You can play in soccer games too, as long as they do not conflict with football games. For instance, you could not have played in the ND game this afternoon.

Just let the admins know what you want and we will have legal draw up the scholarship papers. ;)
Now you are talking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom