Women's Lacrosse - SU 13, Canisius 11: Tues May 3, 4:30 PM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 13, Canisius 11: Tues May 3, 4:30 PM

They were supposed to play Tues night. Maybe they asked for the game to be moved so everyone could watch the Hoops on Tues?

It's unclear who wanted the game rescheduled.

I was just being a little sarcastic...especially as they cancelled the softball game today.

Probably good for the SU ladies it was postponed, that game was starting to look like it might get away from them in the snow, took a huge speed benefit away from Syracuse and speed is just about everything in the ladies game. I was watching that and the ladies hoop game and was scratching my head why they would play two in one day

Probably good for the SU ladies it was postponed, that game was starting to look like it might get away from them in the snow, took a huge speed benefit away from Syracuse and speed is just about everything in the ladies game. I was watching that and the ladies hoop game and was scratching my head why they would play two in one day

The game was originally scheduled for Tuesday. Maybe they moved the game so everyone can watch UConn lose tomorrow.

Ironically, they'll end up at Canisius on Tuesday anyways.

6:05 left. Game tied 10-10.

I don't even remember who had possession.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom