Women's Field Hockey - SU 2 vs Louisville 1: Fri Sept 30, 3:30 PM [ACCNX] | Syracusefan.com

Women's Field Hockey SU 2 vs Louisville 1: Fri Sept 30, 3:30 PM [ACCNX]

What has happened here? Took my eye off the team and next thing I know I'm sending congratulations to a UConn coach who happens to be an SU Field Hockey legend.

What has happened here? Took my eye off the team and next thing I know I'm sending congratulations to a UConn coach who happens to be an SU Field Hockey legend.
You mean UNC? That's the ACC. And I am glad to see you posting. Was thinking about you after that train crash yesterday.

This one camera that doesn't even catch all the corners of the field is so ticky tacky. Really sad for an NCAA championship team.

You mean UNC? That's the ACC. And I am glad to see you posting. Was thinking about you after that train crash yesterday.
Thank you for your concern. I was actually at Yale yesterday, but my normal line doesn't go through Hoboken anyway. I've plenty of friends who do, and thankfully, so far none of them hurt either. One of my old college buddies and maybe the best field hockey goalie in SU history is currently a coach with UConn and she was bragging that order has been restored because her team is #1 again. I didn't realize we'd dropped to #4.

OK. I was thinking you were talking about the teams loss to UNC. That changed their ranking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom