SU 80, South Carolina 72: Friday March 25, 7:00 PM ESPN | Syracusefan.com

SU 80, South Carolina 72: Friday March 25, 7:00 PM ESPN

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
The Orange women’s basketball team is heading to the 2016 NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Sweet 16! Having defeated both Army and Albany, #4 seed Syracuse will play on Friday, March 25 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota (Denny Sanford Premier Center).

Friday's game is part of a two-game session, with the Orange playing at either 6:00 pm or 8:30 pm.

The ticket for the Friday session is $25.00 (includes convenience fees). If Syracuse should advance to the Sunday game, you will be charged $17 per ticket for the same quantity you purchased for the Friday session.

Log into your MyCuse account and place your order. All ticket(s) will be available for pickup at the tournament site, with an email sent Wednesday with further details. Seating will be in order of: 2014-15 athletics donation level,women's basketball season ticket holders, then date received.

We appreciate your support of New York’s College Team.

Carrier Dome Box Office

Hope not opposite men. Give us the 7pm. Need to be able to watch both. Watching will be quite challenging in Toronto... Do not want to watch the women on a laptop or some subpar system.

The SU press release above says 6:00 or 8:30 and the other tweet you posted says 7:00 or 9:30. Hmm.

Sioux Falls is an hour behind.

7 PM Eastern is 6 PM "local" time.

When they do announce the times, they always announce them in the eastern time zone. I know. I live in AZ and then have to convert to our weird time zone. I have been known to make a mistake as we don't do daylight savings. SO now it is a 3 hour time difference. Two weeks ago we were a 2 hour time difference. UGH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom