SU Dome roof suggestion for the football season--- | Syracusefan.com

SU Dome roof suggestion for the football season---

CaliCuse

All American
--- Having sweated in the early games at the Dome , a huge relief from that heat is somewhat easy to fix. All you need is the ability to open a small window and allw the heat built up that rises escape through the opening. It doesn't have to be a mechanical device.It only needs to be easily accessible and easy to open. Heat rises an we all know that but currently in the Dome it there is no escape. It doesn't have to be open that long as the heat will quickly shoot out at the center of the apex. Its simple physics and not nearly as expensive as air conditioning. This isn't a factor for basketball . But late summer football is another thing altogether A solid Dome roof won't require the air pressure rewquired now to keep the Dome roof inflated. so thats a plus.

Just vent these babies to the roof:

image.jpeg

They didn't arrest you for taking those pictures?

I took it during the women's lacrosse semifinal--fortunately there wasn't any traffic in the men's room at the time. I'm not sure if I would have left the place with my teeth intact if I took a picture of a bunch of guys peeing.;)

Having just had a ridge vent installed on my roof, this idea seems to make perfect sense to me. I'm guessing that means it's unlikely to happen.