Shots: SU 44-35
FO's: 17-29
Saves: SU 14-5
GB's: SU 36, Duke 39

image.jpg

That was a demolition.

And now the bad news...

Sam Blum ‏@SamBlum3
SU midfielder Hayes McGinley suspended indefinitely from Syracuse lacrosse following his arrest for harassment in second degree last Sunday

And now the bad news...

Sam Blum ‏@SamBlum3
SU midfielder Hayes McGinley suspended indefinitely from Syracuse lacrosse following his arrest for harassment in second degree last Sunday

Ugh didn't need that. I hope he gets his stuff in order he is inline to play a big role on next years team. Really dissapointed in this development.

Sam Blum ‏@SamBlum3 3m3 minutes ago
According to police, McGinley was arrested for punching a 29-year old male & 20-year old female in the face. Victims desired prosecution.

Karma is a beeyatch Danowski.

Looked like he was sucking on lemons the entire game. Loved it.

Firman was outstanding today on Jones. Mullins had his usual strong performance and I loved Young's dump truck of two Dukies with one hit.

Wardwell was excellent- wished this game was played on a sunny Lincoln Financial field on Memorial Day.

This game went so well it's almost worth flushing after another viewing. Almost...

Ben Williams - there's nothing to say that hasn't already been said. Thank God, it's about time!

Every hit like that, you know somewhere, Scott Shafer is sighing and imagining what may have been had Mullins chosen to play linebacker, too.
Shafer sat in front of me for the Hopkins game I didn't see him today.

Firman was outstanding today on Jones. Mullins had his usual strong performance and I loved Young's dump truck of two Dukies with one hit.

Wardwell was excellent- wished this game was played on a sunny Lincoln Financial field on Memorial Day.

This game went so well it's almost worth flushing after another viewing. Almost...

Ben Williams - there's nothing to say that hasn't already been said. Thank God, it's about time!
Williams needs to be rested more. We have other guys that can take some reps without tanking games. It's March .. and lots of LAX to play. I don't want to see him get warn down or injured.

Williams needs to be rested more. We have other guys that can take some reps without tanking games. It's March .. and lots of LAX to play. I don't want to see him get warn down or injured.

They are playing one game a week.

Getting worn down shouldn't be an issue.

Obviously, you have never faced off- sore hammies, knees, wrists, fingers, etc can add up. A little rest wouldn't hurt before the really big games.

They are playing one game a week.

Getting worn down shouldn't be an issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom