SU fifth-biggest favorite to win it all in Vegas... | Syracusefan.com

SU fifth-biggest favorite to win it all in Vegas...

Here are some teams I don't see represented (they are "the field")

In no particular order:
UNI, So Miss, Wichita St., Creighton, Belmont, Iona, Cleveland St., Murray State, Harvard, St. Joe's, Ind St., Ohio, Minnesota, Dayton, Long Beach State, St. Mary's, Virginia, Cincy, Marshall

One, I think it would be fun as heck to to bet the field. The potential for 2nd/3rd round upsets would be huge and make for a great St. Patty's weekend.

Two, I think the key is not to have one of these teams win the whole thing, though that would obviously be ideal for any bettor. Rather, you want to pray that one of these teams (or 2, like last year) reach the final four, and that you are savvy enough to hedge your bet at that time. Ultimately, you wouldn't capture the full +2500, but may get half of that, a lot of rooting opportunities along the way, and the chance to post an image of your ticket on the board and brag about it.

FWIW, I think Creighton is my early dark horse of the bunch, followed by Iona

Here are some teams I don't see represented (they are "the field")

In no particular order:
UNI, So Miss, Wichita St., Creighton, Belmont, Iona, Cleveland St., Murray State, Harvard, St. Joe's, Ind St., Ohio, Minnesota, Dayton, Long Beach State, St. Mary's, Virginia, Cincy, Marshall

One, I think it would be fun as heck to to bet the field. The potential for 2nd/3rd round upsets would be huge and make for a great St. Patty's weekend.

Two, I think the key is not to have one of these teams win the whole thing, though that would obviously be ideal for any bettor. Rather, you want to pray that one of these teams (or 2, like last year) reach the final four, and that you are savvy enough to hedge your bet at that time. Ultimately, you wouldn't capture the full +2500, but may get half of that, a lot of rooting opportunities along the way, and the chance to post an image of your ticket on the board and brag about it.

FWIW, I think Creighton is my early dark horse of the bunch, followed by Iona

It's posts like these that make me so jealous that I've never had the opportunity to spend the opening Thursday-sunday in Vegas. It's gotta be unreal

It's posts like these that make me so jealous that I've never had the opportunity to spend the opening Thursday-sunday in Vegas. It's gotta be unreal
Completely agree. That would be wild.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom