SU Princeton Game Thread (LAX) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

SU Princeton Game Thread (LAX)

You can't say the Orange lost this game 50 shades of grey. Who is the imbecile who approved this uniform? OKso they scored and up one. Maybe they can pull this out but it doesn't change the ? about the uniforms. I love how the university accepts the AD's decision on such important historic program identification as in the name of the teams are the Orange and not the Orangemen and therm changing the color of the head gear in lacrosse or any other sport that might be affected. Can you picture our football helmets in grey? I might have to order a hit on someone. I know people.east of the Mississippi especially in NJ.Tony Soprano would be wary of these guys.

But Cali ... the kids in Oregon and Maryland love having 10 different uni combos. It's supposed to help recruiting. :p

Kudos to SU's faceoff team in the second half, did a great job. Ditto for Lamo, the D overall, Schoonmaker, Maltz, and JoJo late. A great win for SU.

Good setup for the hoops game.

Beside myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good setup for the hoops game.

Beside myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great win for SU, barring a huge collapse, that win nearly cements a NCAA berth.

Going to have to check laxpower, hope we have another faceoff recruit coming in, Daddio is barely treading water and Conroy is awful.

Hysterical

Hysterical

I figured you would make an appearance, didnt see this post when we lost 22 of 24 versus Nova, no computer that day? Bottomline the guys at the X have to step up, today they both did including Conroy and and the long poles on the wing, which I posted earlier in this thread perhaps you missed it. It doesnt change the fact that Conroy is still under 30% this year and Daddio has been inconsistent from week to week. We shoudl be brining in a faceoff guy every year regardless, its smart recruiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom