SU-Providence thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SU-Providence thread...

Thought it was just me. Good game. Gotta think Lamo starts from here on out...until he has a bad outing.:)

Lamos the guy, still want to see what he does against a good O team ie Cornell but I like what I have seen so far.

Good to see (hear) some of the younger players get a run tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW we blew Palaseks redshirt? Didnt see that one coming.

When I heard he was I just knew I would read that comment.
Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Old school beat down on the road in the wet and cold with a short turn.

This team is playing at a pretty high level at the moment.

When I heard he was I just knew I would read that comment.

I dont understand why he played to be honest, outside of maybe the Canisius and Rutgers game hes probably not going to play again this year, seems like a waste of a redshirt to be honest. But give me some credit you called this a trap game I called it a blowout, I at least got one right.

I dont understand why he played to be honest, outside of maybe the Canisius and Rutgers game hes probably not going to play again this year, seems like a waste of a redshirt to be honest.

Hamlin, Megill, and Carey all graduate this year.

Next year's D is Mullins (hopefully), Young, and a "player to be named later"

Would you prefer that Palasek and McDermott get some playing time now, or would you rather start next season with a kid who may or may not be fully recovered from a knee injury and a couple of untested rookies? You're really worried about 2017?

Would you prefer that Palasek and McDermott get some playing time now, or would you rather start next season with a kid who may or may not be fully recovered from a knee injury and a couple of untested rookies? You're really worried about 2017?

Exactly, this isn't football.

Sorry but your taking a big leap that playing 7 minutes versus Providence third string late in a blowout somehow makes them them "tested" for next year. I don't buy it. Unless there is a plan to play them both more minutes as the season progresses ( I doubt it) this was a waste of a redshirt. Its not about 2017 its about needlessly wasting a redshirt on two guys who might play two more times this year in blowouts and probably only guaranteed one more game vs Rutgers. Do you really think the 5 games Maltz played as a true Freshmen really made that much difference for him as a player last year?

Next years D is Mullins (its an ACL not a knee replacement) Young, Harris, Macartney, Palasek, McDermott, and possibly Tait who is a redshirt freshmen. This isnt counting any incoming Freshmen or OCC transfers.