SU-St. John's Tickets | Syracusefan.com

SU-St. John's Tickets

tptcuse

Living Legend
It looks like there are no Cuse-St. John's Tix at MSG for less than $120 each. Anyone know a place to find for a bit lower price? I clearly waited too long. Any help would be appreciated.

tickets go on sale on ticketmaster Monday at 10am. prices should start at $35+fees.

Guys...sorry I reached out to the MSG contact and I'm continuing to get slow rolled...hopefully something breaks on Monday...

What's going on with the seats? So far shut out of Ticketmaster... where do we stand?

I found some shitty behind the basket for $65 each. lower corner for $75.

anyway we can get upper middles?

There's only going to be 12,000 or so in the building. No need to panic.

for this game, ive bought in advance, only to see later that scalped tickets were going for $20-$30 around tipoff.

I'm seeing $45 for section 111 right off Ticketmaster.
Untitled.png

Not the greatest seats, but they're down low and not $120 as mentioned above...

Links up for general areas...if u see something u like buy it...MSG rep should get something together for Cuse fans soon

im seeing same old stuff, lower bowl/behind the basket only.

What happened to Poc and his thread and contact? Hes set this up a couple times.

seems fairly obvious they are trying to sell the lower, more expensive tickets first. but sitting behind the basket sucks.

What happened to Poc and his thread and contact? Hes set this up a couple times.

Last I talked to Poc, he wanted people to email him to confirm they needed tickets. He was hoping for more information from his contact by next week sometime.

I am here. I talked to my rep a few times today and they are basically being held hostage by St. John's at this point. St. John's slow rolled some tickets today in a hope to have people call them directly so they can maximize the money for their athletic program not the gardens ticket office. If you look at the tickets available now there are not many tickets together but the game isn't sold out. Please contact me directly at cusenc03@yahoo.com for tickets if you haven't already. Sorry this is the best information I have right now.

This is getting pretty silly...Cuse ought to just go to MSG directly and schedule a game versus UConn

This slow roll form SJU is going to backfire on them.

This is going to kill attendance.

I'm betting less than 10,000.

Am I missing something? Are we waiting on a group deal or are tickets in general literally not on sale yet?

Am I missing something? Are we waiting on a group deal or are tickets in general literally not on sale yet?
Waiting on a group deal...there are tickets out there for sale. Hate to say it: every fan for himself right now. MSG has had problems with SJU cooperating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom