SU vs Denver chat room up and running. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs Denver chat room up and running.

I have to admit this was the first lacrosse match I've ever witnessed. I loved it! (even though im watching on a stream like usual lol)

I have to admit this was the first lacrosse match I've ever witnessed. I loved it! (even though im watching on a stream like usual lol)
Always exciting to watch, but this year especially. Tourney has been especially dramatic.
Let's keep it rolling for one more!

Even if we weren't playing Monday, I would still be rooting against Duke. A team like Duke makes me want a victory even more than against a team like Denver. Let's get this for the senior class!

I really have no idea why I have never watched before. I guess my lack of tv(and living out of state) and a hard time finding a link for a final 4 game might have something to with it, but this thread has recruited a new fan my friends!

Crazy crazy crazy. I felt good once they switched goalies lol. that was one of the worst coaching
decisions ive ever seen. dumb dumb. thank you Tierney signed all Cuse fans.

Once we got it to 8-7 I finally felt like we could do it. When we tied it and got the ball i told my son it was over and that we'd win in regulation. Never would've guessed a rebound. gotta love a rebound.

60 minute game

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

It VERY nearly wasn't. Actually I'm not familiar with the rules if a game is tied at the end of regulation. What happens?(in the playoffs)

My first SU lacrosse game I watched beginning to end. Hell first game I watched more then 10 minutes of. And boy was I glad I never turned the game off. What a finish!¡!¡

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom