SU vs ND Game Thread (LAX). | Syracusefan.com

SU vs ND Game Thread (LAX).

2-0 Irish. 4:30 left in 1st.

SU missed out on a few opportunities when they couldn't connect on passes. Face off's all ND.

Daddio suspended for the game for a team rules violation.

2-0 Notre Dame, this is gonna get ugly quick. 0-3 on Faceoffs and Daddio is suspended. Our second midfield is absolutely awful.

ND's defense is ridiculous we cant even get a shot off and this SU team drops more passes then any team I have ever seen its unreal.

End of 1st. Syracuse 0, Notre Dame 3.

Long poles are getting abused off the ball, glad Desko had them prepared for the biggest game of the year Oh Lord

Same troubles. Same results. Season probably ends Thursday night.

ND's defense is ridiculous we cant even get a shot off and this SU team drops more passes then any team I have ever seen its unreal.

This is fundamentally the worst SU team I have ever seen - drop passes left and right, and you can count on one hand the number of ground balls they get per game.

True. Might be the worst team in the last 30 years.

At least offensively no question. our first midfield is bad and the second is putrid. Offense needs a total overhaul and I hope Desko has a recruiting suprise up his sleeve.

This is fundamentally the worst SU team I have ever seen - drop passes left and right, and you can count on one hand the number of ground balls they get per game.

A dozen dropped passes allready at least.

At least offensively no question. our first midfield is bad and the second is putrid. Offense needs a total overhaul and I hope Desko has a recruiting suprise up his sleeve.

Grimm - Hatem - DeJohn

9:55 to go second quarter I still dont think we have a decent shot on cage, Desko and Morasco MIA once again.

Our offense looks like the one that MD ran last year in Gillette. Except MD was able to tally 6 goals. O looks terrible. Team looks like they have packed it in. :(

Grimm - Hatem - DeJohn

Your asking three redshirt freshmen to lead the offense, we have a couple this year in Lecky and Schoonmaker and they have looked way over there heads. I have high hopes for Grimm though and Walters.

Our offense looks like the one that MD ran last year in Gillette. Except MD was able to tally 6 goals. O looks terrible. Team looks like they have packed it in. :(

Ya definitely looks like they have called it a season. Even the D is folding today, Wardwell cant stop anything.

anyone register the firedesko.com domain name yet?

Your asking three redshirt freshmen to lead the offense, we have a couple this year in Lecky and Schoonmaker and they have looked way over there heads. I have high hopes for Grimm though and Walters.

You're asking for "recruiting surprises". Those would be true freshmen. :)

That last goal may have been a bit soft, but I can't lay any of this blame on Wardwell. When your D leaves shooters wide open 5 yards in front of the goal, there's not a lot a goalie can do.

anyone register the firedesko.com domain name yet?

LOL I dont think its at that point but some fo the coaching decisions are really puzzling. Why keep running Barber, Lecky and Pratt out there when its obvious there in way over there heads. Where is Rice, Powderly, Walters?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom