SU vs ND Game Thread (LAX). | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs ND Game Thread (LAX).

Seems like all year they are looking for the highlight goal. Sometimes you just have to shoot, shoot, shoot.

Ugh Harris is awful, what is that kid doing out there.

Wardwell just ain't that good.

then we win two face offs and predictably make two incredibly bad passes and turn the ball over. this is the sloppiest syracuse team i've ever seen.

then we win two face offs and predictably make two incredibly bad passes and turn the ball over. this is the sloppiest syracuse team i've ever seen.
I think you can't write the book on Wardwell yet. He's a frosh. Galloway-type players don't come along that often. Many goals today have been given up on the doorstep. Can't really blame Wardwell for those.

Some of those shots the ND guy was wide open so hard to blame Wardwell but it would be nice if he could make a difficult save. The problem is the turnovers, my god absolutely horrendous.

I think you can't write the book on Wardwell yet. He's a frosh. Galloway-type players don't come along that often. Many goals today have been given up on the doorstep. Can't really blame Wardwell for those.

well i know that you can't write the book on him but I also know that he was FAR from ready to play and should not have played this year. And we're not watching the same game if you think many of the goals were given up on the doorstep.

The assertion that Galloway type players don't come along often is false. Nearly every goalie we played against this year looked better than Galloway. I watch a lot of lacrosse and I see phenomal goalie play every weekend.

Glad we took that timeout to draw that Morasco run into 3 defenders.

And we're not watching the same game if you think many of the goals were given up on the doorstep.
Maybe you should watch the replay. At least 4 of ND's 8 goals were from 5 yds or closer.

How can you let the clock run when the net is off it's line???????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom