SU vs ND Game Thread (LAX). | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs ND Game Thread (LAX).

And how can you 'look for your shot' when there's under 30 seconds left, down 2? Oh Lord

BET or bust.

Oddly enough, I think we still can win it.
I think we can too, but I'm not holding my breath. This team has too many issues. I was hoping to see some urgency today, but only saw it in the 3rd qtr. And maybe part of the 4th.

Not this year. This team is seriously flawed. Close defense is a diasaster and and our O has no flow.

We can beat Nova and ND.

Of course, UMass will kick our ass at Garber.

don't know if you guys noticed,but it seems like 20 passes were short hopped to the intended receiver.that is fatigued,but what makes it worse is that a lot happened in the first half uncontested.

the boys need to hit the weights,and not of the 12oz variety

Long poles are getting abused off the ball, glad Desko had them prepared for the biggest game of the year Oh Lord

Who said it was the biggest game of the year? It was meaningless, the only the way they get in is winning the BET, who doesn't know that?

Who said it was the biggest game of the year? It was meaningless, the only the way they get in is winning the BET, who doesn't know that?

A win versus Notre Dame coupled with a win over Nova may have given us an at large if we didnt beat ND a second time. SU would have been given the benefit of the doubt if it was close, who doesnt know that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom