SU vs ND | Syracusefan.com

SU vs ND

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
SU is doing a presale next week for donors and season ticket holders to the SU-ND game at MetLife next fall. For every ticket orders next week they will give you a complimentary ticket to this years SU-BC football game.

KaiserUEO said:
except for Clemson in 2017. pitt likely at Yankee.

Doubtful

1st place is two tickets to the BC game.

2nd place is four tickets...

Yeah, I know there's not much our pals in the ticket office can do, but who's going to be motivated by this offer?

Yeah, I know there's not much our pals in the ticket office can do, but who's going to be motivated by this offer?

Since it's Thanksgiving and the students will be gone, SU has to try something.

Maybe they could market the BC game as the "Battle for the Basement"

Since it's Thanksgiving and the students will be gone, SU has to try something.

Maybe they could market the BC game as the "Battle for the Basement"

I like it. Run a very truthful ad campaign for it...

"Look, we all know these teams stink. But you can escape your family for 3 hours and we have beer. Lots and lots of beer."

Sorry getting a little punchy. I believe the three hoop games form the Bahamas are on TV then the football and I will be there for the Football because its still SU playing. Some of us are always there.

Isn't Lehigh the night before the Clemson game?

Confused.

Yes. And the statue unveiling/dedication is in the morning of the Clempson game.

I like it. Run a very truthful ad campaign for it...

"Look, we all know these teams stink. But you can escape your family for 3 hours and we have beer. Lots and lots of beer."

Each team has agreed to pick one fan from the crowd and let them play wide receiver for one series.

Disclaimer: If you score a TD, you are banned from attending all further games of either team.

Scott, thoughts on this marketing plan?
fucuse_medium.gif

Steve, your thoughts?
ZCJApwe.gif

dr bartlett, i kid. godspeed, young man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online