SU-VT Thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

SU-VT Thread

Actually we played them pretty darn even, when you look at it.
My point we can say we stole this game because they had the lead most of the game, but the possessions tell a different story.

When you look at the stats.
39.7% for tech, 38.5 for cuse.
We outrebounded them by five.
Equal in turnovers,
8 for 24 from three for us. 7 for 24 for them.
We had 2 more possessions then them overall after foul shots.

I thought we were going to foul a few people out the way we were pounding it in the first half.

Two years in a row we really took a close one against VT. Last year we almost folded to them.
But VT is REALLY bad. No inside game which usually kills SU. We should be happy with the win but if we play like this against other teams on the schedule outside of BC, we lose.

so uh yeah, turned the game off in disgust with 2 minutes to go... my wife kept following on her computer and informed me G tied it... couldn't bring myself to mess with the mojo and didn't turn it back on again, just had my wife give me updates :)

After Malachi's miss, I was standing in my living room, leaned back as the shot went up, went to far and fell backwards with all my weight landing on my side. Came up with the wind knocked out of me and what I believe is a broken rib or at least badly bruised one. I've done some stupid things during SU games but a broken bone would be a first. Got the win though.

After Malachi's miss, I was standing in my living room, leaned back as the shot went up, went to far and fell backwards with all my weight landing on my side. Came up with the wind knocked out of me and what I believe is a broken rib or at least badly bruised one. I've done some stupid things during SU games but a broken bone would be a first. Got the win though.
Feel better!

Just got home from the game! What a win! Up until the final 90 seconds of regulation and OT VTech played their game perfectly. They defended like hell and made the game the as ugly as possible. Amazingly, Syracuse hit timely shots to pull out a game they very easily could have lost. This made up for the Clemson loss just a little bit.

so uh yeah, turned the game off in disgust with 2 minutes to go... my wife kept following on her computer and informed me G tied it... couldn't bring myself to mess with the mojo and didn't turn it back on again, just had my wife give me updates :)
Embarrassingly pathetic.

Pathetically embarrassing.

Got to be in good shape to watch these games!

I'll fess up and admit I did the same thing. But I thought about it for 20 seconds and couldn't give up and turned it on on my laptop. That did the trick!

I just read the whole thread. Thanks everybody.
Good call Flacusian !!! A little poitivi- tee1222 goes a long way!
Hey what the heckfire, I never got this Alert! Anyways, I gave up on the coon dawg at one point, but I was dead wrong. I thought he came on defensively yet again and that huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge rebound to close out.

That's really good fandom when you get injured!

When I was in my early 30s I was listening to a Metallica song on my Sony Walkman. I had the music so loud that the vibration caused one of my metal fillings to fall out. I was tasting the bits of metal in my mouth. I remember thinking in my head at the time, "Metallica!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom