Summer Vaca? | Syracusefan.com

Summer Vaca?

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
I'm Bored.

Anyone going anywhere cool this summer?

Looks like I'm staying in state this year. Saving my monies for Atlantis. Planning on spending a lot of time on the Klutina river, trying to fill my freezer with king salmon.

Let me live vicariously through you guys? Where ya headed?

I'm Bored.

Anyone going anywhere cool this summer?

Looks like I'm staying in state this year. Saving my monies for Atlantis. Planning on spending a lot of time on the Klutina river, trying to fill my freezer with king salmon.

Let me live vicariously through you guys? Where ya headed?
Just did the Spring Break thing in South Carolina so probably chillin. Maybe a little illin. Not big on the summer vaca, but we do a lot of small trips. On list of usual suspects is Poconos at least once or twice and camping trip (Catskills or Adirondacks) is a tradition I have missed only once in the past 20 years or so (and that was due to bad timing sickness). Waterparks, beaches, pool club. That sort of business for my posse.

images

Vinalhaven, Maine.

I am headed with the wifey to Nashville (first time) to watch Florida Georgia Line and sample as much Tennessee whiskey and BBQ (in that order) as I can in 4 days.:)

I hope it goes better than the annual Key West trip we took a few weeks ago where i spent the entire week in the hospital having my ruptured appendix removed Oh Lord:bang: