Sunday Ticket on PS3 | Syracusefan.com

Sunday Ticket on PS3

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
AWESOME!!! For the last 3-4 years I've been paying for TW cable and then 5 months a year paying for TW and Directtv + Sunday Ticket so I could watch the crappy Bears play every weekend. Now I can watch Rex Grossman II every sunday on my PS3. This will save me a bunch of money too b/c with Directtv I had to pay for a monthly subscription plan and sunday ticket - now I just pay for sunday ticket and I can watch it in HD.

Wait...what?

As someone with a PS3 that has a WiFi connection, could you explain? Is this something one would need a DirectTV subscription to enjoy, or is it available, in general, to PS3/XBox/whatever owners who feel like ponying up?

Sunday Ticket is still brutally expensive. Not to mention I love the atmosphere at Tully's or Woody's on gameday, and Woody's has a great wing special on Sunday's as well.

Oh man, I loved going to Tully's on Sunday and always, without fail, seeing Dorsey Levens' dad sitting there in his Packers gear watching the games.

I wanna know when the hell TW is going to get the RedZone channel. I can't believe I haven't switched to FIOS yet and the season is a few weeks away. Shame