Super Bowl LII thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LII thread

And who’s the special teams coach that called that stupid pitch on the last kickoff??

He cost them at least 10, maybe 15 yards and about 5 seconds.

Stupid stupid stupid...

And who’s the special teams coach that called that stupid pitch on the last kickoff??

Stupid stupid stupid...
He is done.
He was being replaced as it was reported his contract expired after the season.

Philly outcoached New England.
It happens.

The best part of the Eagles winning is listening to Cowboy fans like Skip Bayless cry a river. They have one like 2 playoff games in 25 years. The Iggs are the better franchise as currently constructed.

My favorite was Cowherd. Listened to him on Friday and in smug knowing fashion predicted a NE blowout. He's been wrong on the Birds all year long.

Stupid stupid stupid...

I think the time was more costly. But you're right. It was a dumb call.

The bad part is it takes the spotlight off of what is a very likable team and coaching staff. Also tars what is largely a loyal, passionate and knowledgeable fan base. The fans wreaking havoc are not the true Eagle fans. Fans that are deliriously happy are not interested in destroying property etc.

Yeah most of the fans I met when I lived there were not like that at all. Passionate and knowledgable like you said.

The best part of the Eagles winning is listening to Cowboy fans like Skip Bayless cry a river. They have one like 2 playoff games in 25 years. The Iggs are the better franchise as currently constructed.

As long as Jerruh and his son call all of the shots the Boys' will be out in the wilderness for a long time to come.

87E3DE6B-359E-4839-9AFD-65516D69E6FC.png
0A97AA63-BD59-4BC1-AC9B-1E7FFB76CBE4.png

OL needs to be solidified but they will be coached up.
Next year I expect 12-4 and in contention for HFA.
They won last year without Gronk and had Edelman. They need one to have an elite offense.
So Gronk helps no doubt but Edelman back is huge.

you can always pencil in at least 12-4 with that garbage division

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom