Dylan Ennis to Oregon | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dylan Ennis to Oregon

Could be but doesnt make sense to me. Hes not good enough as a sr to start ahead of Freshman Brunson at Vill but he is good enough to start at Duke as pg? That article made it clear he is leaving vill because he wants to be pg. Who will be duks pg next year if Tyus bolts?

But i guess if he could make an impact here, he could also make an impact at Duke if they lose the 4 starters i think they are going to lose
Brunson? Maybe he does want to play behind the chippy Archidiacono for another year.

my initial guess is that he is going to Duke. and that it has been planned for a while.

They won't be able to field a team next year with the amount of players that they have coming back.
interesting...

Dook is a good model for us, or at least give us hope, during penalty years.
#1 seed, Final4 team w/ 8 scholarship guys

They don't look like they are hurting much:

http://www.verbalcommits.com/schools/duke

That looks like they probably can't field a team next year. What in the world are you talking about?

honestly, i have looked at that link 5 different times now. What the hell are you talking about? I have NEVER seen a team in such bad shape as i have Duke right now.

They literally need Ennis.

If we are going to go over 10 for next year (defer the penalty), then we ought to try for Bryant and two 5th year transfers. If we defer then we can carry 13 this year, but you need them to be gone for next year to ensure we can still sign Moyer and hopefully Battle. I am totally positive Bryant will be one-and-done if he comes to SU, all he has to do is play at least 16 games and average 9 ppg to be in the wheel-house of bigs we have leaving early. The 5th year guys I'd be looking for would be mature players who could mentor our younger guys - preferable at least one of them being a guard. If they can play some minutes that is really just a bonus. So if that is Ennis, great. But if it is some guy who has been at a mid major or low major program, that is fine too. It is more about personality and maturity than size or raw talent.

Was not a fan of him or his shot selection all year, he wasn't good at all against us and killed them in the game vs. NC State. If he wants to come here, we could definitely use a PG...but he's not someone I'd pull out all the stops to get.

Was not a fan of him or his shot selection all year, he wasn't good at all against us and killed them in the game vs. NC State. If he wants to come here, we could definitely use a PG...but he's not someone I'd pull out all the stops to get.

I totally agree with you, in fact it would further deflate KJ's confidence level IMHO.

That looks like they probably can't field a team next year. What in the world are you talking about?

honestly, i have looked at that link 5 different times now. What the hell are you talking about? I have NEVER seen a team in such bad shape as i have Duke right now.

Maybe you are right. I was just amazed by how many times players decide to stay with Duke and not enter NBA draft. We shall see. It would be nice to beat Duke in Cameron. I just hate that stadium and referee bias. They do have two potential five star players who haven't yet committed.

Has he picked a school yet? Any chance he'd want to come here or that we would want him?

The thought of leaving Philly to go to Waco literally made me laugh out loud. If that isn't the biggest culture shock in America then I don't know what is.

Seems like a waste but maybe there is more to the story.

He wants to run the point. Archideakino (spl) and Brunson will have the ball in their hands 95% of the sets next year.

They have some new commits. What do you think now? It seems like they have some talent.

Amile Jefferson
Matt Jones
Derryck Thornton
Luke Kennard
Brandon Ingram
Chase Jeter
Antonio Vrankovic
Marshall Plumlee

They have some new commits. What do you think now? It seems like they have some talent.

Amile Jefferson
Matt Jones
Derryck Thornton
Luke Kennard
Brandon Ingram
Chase Jeter
Antonio Vrankovic
Marshall Plumlee
You're jumping the gun on Ingram.

Amile Jefferson
Matt Jones
Derryck Thornton
Luke Kennard
Brandon Ingram
Chase Jeter
Antonio Vrankovic
Marshall Plumlee

Plumlee is graduating early and going to military, I believe (i may be wrong)

That is 2 (or 3) players who haven't lived up to Duke hype (jefferson, Jones and maybe Plumlee) add in Grayson Allen and then some decent freshmen (not 1 player is better than Tyus Jones, their 3rd best player from this year)

I see them having an up and down season with 10 + losses right now.

Plumlee is graduating early and going to military, I believe (i may be wrong)

That is 2 (or 3) players who haven't lived up to Duke hype (jefferson, Jones and maybe Plumlee) add in Grayson Allen and then some decent freshmen (not 1 player is better than Tyus Jones, their 3rd best player from this year)

I see them having an up and down season with 10 + losses right now.

He's going after this season.