Surprise board meeting | Syracusefan.com

Surprise board meeting

Timonen

All Conference
Met Alec Lemon's dad at an ACC alumni networking thing tonight. Was proud to use the "oh! I know you!" line and then bring up the site. What a great guy.

Cuse had the largest attendance which felt weird in Atlanta...but I guess not too weird!

Met Alec Lemon's dad at an ACC alumni networking thing tonight. Was proud to use the "oh! I know you!" line and then bring up the site. What a great guy.

Cuse had the largest attendance which felt weird in Atlanta...but I guess not too weird!
Good stuff. Sorry that I couldn't make it.

Really nice guy. Last years Final Four he sat with us at the Hudson Grille and just talked for a couple hours. Had great things to say about Alec and Cuse.

Good stuff. Sorry that I couldn't make it.
There were 80+ people there. Really nicely done. I can almost never make these things but this was down the block from work so perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom