Surprise mofo player next year? | Syracusefan.com

Surprise mofo player next year?

Tyler Lydon

And I'm not just saying that because I've chatted on the phone with him, I think he has the skill set and athleticism to make a huge impact if he can pack on 10 more pounds of muscle.

Tyler Lydon

And I'm not just saying that because I've chatted on the phone with him, I think he has the skill set and athleticism to make a huge impact if he can pack on 10 more pounds of muscle.

I keep forgetting about him and that's not okay. I really like his game. He's going to surprise some defenders when he dunks on them.

K JO MOFO

I think being a sophomore will make a world of difference for this kid. This year he was willing to take the reigns. Next year he'll be ready. He'll come back to school and nothing will be new. He'll know the campus. He'll know the facilities. He'll know his teammates (most of them, anyway). He'll know what to expect in class. And most importantly, he'll know the coaches and what they expect. If it ends up that I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it. But I think with an increased comfort level, this kid's gonna ball.

Malamofo Richardson. We need points. We need guards with reach up top. Here's to hoping he catches on sooner than later.
and that his motor is on from day 1

and that his motor is on from day 1
Not you too, Pearl.
http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...lough_fights_a_reputation_as_a_lazy_play.html
"I think he's a really good kid. I think he's gotten a little bit of a rap about not playing hard. I haven't seen it," Boeheim said. "I've watched him work out. I've watched him work out in a gym, playing 4-on-4, he plays hard. I don't see that at all being an issue."

Judge for yourself. Not firsthand from people who want to take credit for failure. :)

tee1222 said:
Not you too, Pearl. http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...lough_fights_a_reputation_as_a_lazy_play.html "I think he's a really good kid. I think he's gotten a little bit of a rap about not playing hard. I haven't seen it," Boeheim said. "I've watched him work out. I've watched him work out in a gym, playing 4-on-4, he plays hard. I don't see that at all being an issue." Judge for yourself. Not firsthand from people who want to take credit for failure. :)

I'm sure you know this, but Boeheim ALWAYS defends his players against any negativity (unless he's doing the berating himself). There must have been something to it if an article was dedicated to the subject, that multiple people had been saying it and his mother agreed and would text him at halftime of games about it. All of that was not because a couple posters here who saw him play thought he needed more intensity. And BTW, the games he did play this year included some where it didn't look like the motor was going full throttle.

This post is mofo me than anyone else, but I really think Kaleb's going to make big strides and have a nice season next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom