SYR Silver Knights Holiday Fun - Star Wars & Comedy | Syracusefan.com

SYR Silver Knights Holiday Fun - Star Wars & Comedy

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
Hello all! Just wanted to throw this out there for folks looking for some Holiday fun entertainment this coming weekend. For those who don't know (or don't remember) I work for the Syracuse Silver Knights, the professional indoor soccer team as Exec. Director for the Foundation. We have two things happening this weekend and wanted to share with the Board.

1) Friday, December 11th - "Star Wars" Night at the War Memorial. The team is 2-2 and facing our rivals, the Baltimore Blast. In addition the team will be wearing special Star Wars jerseys that will be auctioned off post-game to benefit Syracuse First. Plus, the first 1000 kids (16 & younger) will be given a "light sword" (can't use Light Saber without incurring the wrath of Lucas Films). Darth Vader and hopefully a few more of his friends will be there to take pictures with to share with friends. Who of you hasn't wanted to take a selfie with Darth? See the attached for details of a great deal for the game. For those attending, you can also do a nice thing... We are partnering with Cause for the Cuse at this game. They are accepting new of gently used winter clothes as well as school supplies, which they distribute within the Syracuse City School District for those in need or donate online via YouCaring. The Silver Knight Foundation and Cause for the Cuse will be located at a table off the main concourse on the Montgomery Street side (under Section 5 in the arena). Stop by and say Hello! Thanks for considering this request!!

2) I know around the Holidays it can get a little stressful. Well, take a night off on Saturday and join me at Mohegan Manor in Baldwinsville at 9pm for a night of Comedy that will directly benefit my Foundation at the Silver Knights. All the money raised goes back to helping local underprivileged kids in the CNY community. The cost of tickets are $15 ($10 goes to the Foundation). There are three acts, plus headliner Travis Spencer from the DC area. There will be a cash bar and you can order food at the events. It starts at 9pm. For tickets, DM me directly. I will arrange to deliver personally the tickets to you or leave them at will call for the event. In addition, some of the Silver Knight Dance Team and Players will be there to meet & greet. Thanks so much for considering!

Attachments

• StarWarsJersey.png
    StarWarsJersey.png
    137.3 KB · Views: 43
  • starwars4packrev.jpg
    starwars4packrev.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Hello all! Just wanted to throw this out there for folks looking for some Holiday fun entertainment this coming weekend. For those who don't know (or don't remember) I work for the Syracuse Silver Knights, the professional indoor soccer team as Exec. Director for the Foundation. We have two things happening this weekend and wanted to share with the Board.

1) Friday, December 11th - "Star Wars" Night at the War Memorial. The team is 2-2 and facing our rivals, the Baltimore Blast. In addition the team will be wearing special Star Wars jerseys that will be auctioned off post-game to benefit Syracuse First. Plus, the first 1000 kids (16 & younger) will be given a "light sword" (can't use Light Saber without incurring the wrath of Lucas Films). Darth Vader and hopefully a few more of his friends will be there to take pictures with to share with friends. Who of you hasn't wanted to take a selfie with Darth? See the attached for details of a great deal for the game.

2) I know around the Holidays it can get a little stressful. Well, take a night off on Saturday and join me at Mohegan Manor in Baldwinsville for a night of Comedy that will directly benefit my Foundation at the Silver Knights. All the money raised goes back to helping local underprivileged kids in the CNY community. The cost of tickets are $15 ($10 goes to the Foundation). There are three acts, plus headliner Travis Spencer from the DC area. There will be a cash bar and you can order food at the events. It starts at 9pm. For tickets, DM me directly. I will arrange to deliver personally the tickets to you or leave them at will call for the event. In addition, some of the Silver Knight Dance Team and Players will be there to meet & greet. Thanks so much for considering!

Attachments

• ComedyNightFlyer.pdf
    275.6 KB · Views: 52
Sweetening the deal for the Comedy Night -- First person to contact me to buy a table (8 people X $15 = $120) can get the Mohegan Manor limo to pick them up at a central location and drop them off post-show.

Bump, hope some of the board will join in the fun! Either the Star Wars night at the War Memorial tonight or the Comedy fun in Baldwinsville tomorrow evening. Let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom