Syracuse #44 Coming Up On PTI | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse #44 Coming Up On PTI

"We don't actually know the first thing about the history of 44 other than three guys who wore it, and we have no actual clue and certainly haven't researched whether recruits are aware of the history, but we're going to rail against it anyway."

That basically sums up Wilbon and Kornheiser in that segment. Unbelievably frustrating to hear people with zero knowledge of the situation shooting their mouths off.

jekelish said:
"We don't actually know the first thing about the history of 44 other than three guys who wore it, and we have no actual clue and certainly haven't researched whether recruits are aware of the history, but we're going to rail against it anyway." That basically sums up Wilbon and Kornheiser in that segment. Unbelievably frustrating to hear people with zero knowledge of the situation shooting their mouths off.

Unprofessional and unprepared.

Maybe Wilbone and Kornhole should ask the players who wore the number. You know, Floyd Little and Jimmy Brown...pretty sure they said it was the right thing to do.

Maybe Wilbone and Kornhole should ask the players who wore the number. You know, Floyd Little and Jimmy Brown...pretty sure they said it was the right thing to do.
They did indicate that Brown & Little we're in favor, but they went oppo. Just weird.

Weak sauce!

Unprofessional and unprepared.

0cb43ad0ba2f833196871a87b67cabc7.jpg

They did indicate that Brown & Little we're in favor, but they went oppo. Just weird.

Weak sauce!

Well, there you go. Who cares what Floyd Little and Jim Brown say? The opinions of two D-bags with a horrific TV show are much more vital

Wilbon and Kornheiser are both good guys - notice how much love they get on the board when JB is on as a guest? But if you are looking for hard hitting research and knowledge on each topic they discuss for only 90 seconds, you will be disappointed. That's very apparent based on their "44" comments yesterday but I have noticed it before on other subjects that I've followed fairly closely.

I'm honestly wondering if either Mike or Tony could name any other player to ever wear 44 at Syracuse. I'm guessing they wouldn't even be able to come up with Rob Konrad.

But they act like they're authorities on the tradition.

I'm honestly wondering if either Mike or Tony could name any other player to ever wear 44 at Syracuse. I'm guessing they wouldn't even be able to come up with Rob Konrad.

But they act like they're authorities on the tradition.

Throw in Michael Owens, and then I ask myself, was there any others who wore it who were really significant players for us, other than the 3 on SU's Football Mt. Rushmore? Who else is there, Mandel Robinson?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom