Syracuse adds game with Montana State to 2015-16 basketball schedule | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse adds game with Montana State to 2015-16 basketball schedule

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
The Syracuse Orange will have some familiar foes on its 2015-16 schedule: Georgetown, St. John's and possibly Connecticut.

But an unusual name will also appear on the Orange's schedule next season.

Syracuse will host the Montana State Bobcats at the Carrier Dome in a non-conference game next season, a source confirmed on Wednesday. The Bobcats will come to the Dome for a game on Dec. 22.

It will be just the second meeting between Syracuse and Montana State as well as the Bobcats' first visit to the Carrier Dome.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2015/06/syracuse_adds_game_with_montana_state_to_2015-16_basketball_schedule.html#incart_river

Looking at some of those comments and there needs to be a way to get jbmustgoooo to post here. I poster with a name like that has got to have some fresh takes.
I would love for some Lincoln-Douglas type debates between that poster and CuseHulk they would be pure gold to watch.

Ahh Montana State. Spent the best winter of my life living in a frat house at Montana State the year after my undergrad. Ski bum. Met a great girl my first night in town. Freaking cold. 30 below many nights. Like the corners of my mind. :)

Toga said:
Ahh Montana State. Spent the best winter of my life living in a frat house at Montana State the year after my undergrad. Ski bum. Met a great girl my first night in town. Freaking cold. 30 below many nights. Like the corners of my mind. :)

That's funny. My mom met my dad out there. She said he was only around a short time, staying in the dorms at Montana State...wait, what year were you there?

That's funny. My mom met my dad out there. She said he was only around a short time, staying in the dorms at Montana State...wait, what year were you there?
Well we did have that "scare" once.
th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom