Syracuse Athletics Yard Sale & Fan Fest August 13 [Fan Fest Cancelled / Yard Sale is still on] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Athletics Yard Sale & Fan Fest August 13 [Fan Fest Cancelled / Yard Sale is still on]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Get set for a big day, Syracuse fans! Make plans to be at Manley Field House on Saturday, August 13th for the Syracuse Athletics Yard Sale (10 am to 2 pm) and for the annual Preferred Mutual 'Cuse Fan Fest (3 to 8 pm).

The Syracuse Athletics Yard Sale, which will be in the Manley Field House Arena, will feature men's and women's apparel and equipment including brands such as Nike and STX. Shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, several sports jerseys, basketball warm-ups and shorts, running shoes, basketball shoes, turf shoes, sandals and lacrosse equipment will be available. Only cash and credit cards will be accepted (no checks). Items will not be sold to wholesalers or distributors and are not to be resold.

The Preferred Mutual 'Cuse Fan Fest will include an Orange doubleheader featuring the men's soccer team hosting an exhibition game against New Hampshire at 4 pm followed by the Orange football team's annual pre-season camp practice and scrimmage at 6 pm at the Syracuse Soccer Stadium (East Colvin Street side of Manley Field House). The event begins at 3 pm. Admission is free and complimentary parking is available in Manley North and South lots.

New for 2016 is the Preferred Mutual South Lot Tailgate, which will feature gatherings of well-known Orange football tailgate groups from all game-day parking lots.

The event will feature activities for fans of all ages and opportunities to register to win prizes. All kids are invited to form a tunnel to welcome the football team into the stadium prior to the football scrimmage. Both the men's soccer and football teams will host selfie stations with fans following their events.

At Wohl Field, Syracuse student-athletes will conduct interactive activities and host selfie-stations and former Orange football standouts will have their own selfie station. Fans will be treated to a special tasting of the new Perry's Ice Cream 'Cuse 44 flavor, inflatable bouncers for kids and face painting. All 'Cuse fans are invited to try on the Orange football uniform inside the Ensley Athletic Center. Fans will have the opportunity to purchase 2016 season tickets and individual game tickets and merchandise and concessions will be available.

Fan Fest will feature a number of benefits for all 2016 Orange football season ticket holders, including a Season Ticket Holder Barbecue and the opportunity to watch the practice and scrimmage live from the sideline.

In the event of inclement weather, the Preferred Mutual 'Cuse Fan Fest will be cancelled. The Syracuse Athletics Yard Sale will not be affected.

http://cuse.com/news/2016/7/14/football-don-t-miss-it-syracues-athletics-yard-sale-and-annual-cuse-fan-fest-are-august-13th.aspx?path=football

proxy.jpg

Don't Miss It! Syracues Athletics Yard Sale & Fan Fest are August 13
Jul. 14, 2016 Football

... Ugh, nothing changes

Nothing gets me fired up more than a yard sale...

Hmmm...curious, have they ever done the yard sale before and has anyone gone? Wondering if the have girls lacrosse sticks & how much? I'd love to take my daughters there if reasonable.

ssmorol said:
Hmmm...curious, have they ever done the yard sale before and has anyone gone? Wondering if the have girls lacrosse sticks & how much? I'd love to take my daughters there if reasonable.
they used to do it in the past when fan fest was in Manley. But it was pretty small. Picked up a helmet and some other stuff.

They've done it recently but not with fan fest and I wasn't able to go. Seemed to be successful, idk.
Looking forward to it for man cave stuff. I ain't big enough to wear any of it:)

cornell does this every year.. after about 2-3 years the stuff thats shows up is pretty picked over and often the sizes are not that user friendly.

Don't Miss It! Syracues Athletics Yard Sale & Fan Fest are August 13
Jul. 14, 2016 Football

... Ugh, nothing changes

EDIT: Never mind. I'm an idiot. Airport should have tipped me off.

They had a yard sale right before joining the ACC if memory serves me correctly. Picked up a jersey with the Big East logo. Lots of shoes, jerseys.

cornell does this every year.. after about 2-3 years the stuff thats shows up is pretty picked over and often the sizes are not that user friendly.

I think it's been 3 years since the last one SU did, so it shouldn't be a bunch of really old things. Great bargains for anyone who wears 2x-3x gear. I'd advise to get there early if you want something good.

They should build something resembling any combo of Bc/Pitt/UL or NC State and burn it in a mass bonfire.

Trueblue25 said:
They should build something resembling any combo of Bc/Pitt/UL or NC State and burn it in a mass bonfire.

Remember doing that in high school. How wonderfully offensive!!!

Also painting Liverpool on a junk car and everyone getting a whack at it. Eventually it would be all smashed up and upside down.

Tried asking over at Nunes if anyone was going, but the article was filled with snarky and sarcastic responses.

Anyone here headed out there and want to assist? I'm over four hours away.

Anyone headed that way Saturday? I'm interested in purchasing football jerseys. If anyone can assist me, lmk.

The Syracuse Athletics Yard Sale takes place at Manley Field House on Saturday, Aug. 13 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Below are the prices for items that will be available for purchase.

APPAREL
Sweatshirt $25.00
(Hood, Crew, Fleece)
Sweatpants $15.00
Dri-Fit or Cotton Tee $10.00
(includes W's Tanks)
Polo $20.00
1/4 Zip Pullover $25.00
Warm-up Jacket $20.00
Warm-up Pant $15.00
Heavy Jacket $40.00
Rain Jacket $40.00
Thermal Top or Pant $10.00
Long Sleeve Mock Neck $10.00
Practice Short $15.00

UNIFORMS
Football Jersey $30.00
Lacrosse Jersey $25.00
Lacrosse Shorts $15.00
Basketball Jersey $40.00
Bball Game Short $40.00
All other jerseys/kilts $10.00

FOOTWEAR
Cleats $20.00
Running Shoes $30.00
Court Shoes $30.00
Sandals/Turfs/Spikes $10.00

EQUIPMENT
Lax Gloves/Pads $20.00
Knee Pads $5.00

BASKETBALL APPAREL
Shooting Shirts $35.00
Bball Reversible $20.00
Warm-up Sets $45.00
(Jacket&Pant)

http://cuse.com/sports/2016/8/12/syracuse-yard-sale-price-list.aspx

Preferred Mutual 'Cuse Fan Fest Cancelled Due to Weather Forecast
The 2016 Preferred Mutual 'Cuse Fan Fest scheduled for Saturday, August 13 is cancelled due to the impending storms being forecast for Syracuse this weekend. The outdoor event cannot be held due to concerns for the safety of the participants and fans. The annual event usually features outdoor activities for fans of all ages, including interactive activities with Syracuse student-athletes, a men's soccer exhibition game, football intra-squad scrimmage, inflatable bouncy houses, selfie stations with Syracuse's NCAA trophies, Ernie Davis' 1961 Heisman Trophy and Syracuse legends, concessions stands and the Season Ticket Holder BBQ.

The Syracuse Athletics Yard sale will still be held in Manley Field House from 10 am to 2 pm. All fans are invited to the Yard Sale at Manley Field House, which will feature men's and women's apparel and equipment including brands such as Nike and STX. Shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, several sports jerseys, basketball warm-ups and shorts, running shoes, basketball shoes, turf shoes, sandals and lacrosse equipment will be available. Only cash and credit cards will be accepted (no checks). Items will not be sold to wholesalers or distributors and are not to be resold. Parking is free in the Manley North and South lots. Attendees should enter Manley Field House through the Simmons Coaches Wing entrance on Comstock Avenue.

http://cuse.com/news/2016/8/12/foot...n-fest-cancelled-due-to-weather-forecast.aspx

proxy.jpg

Last edited:
Preferred Mutual 'Cuse Fan Fest Cancelled Due to Weather Forecast
The 2016 Preferred Mutual 'Cuse Fan Fest scheduled for Saturday, August 13 is cancelled due to the impending storms being forecast for Syracuse this weekend. The outdoor event cannot be held due to concerns for the safety of the participants and fans. The annual event usually features outdoor activities for fans of all ages, including interactive activities with Syracuse student-athletes, a men's soccer exhibition game, football intra-squad scrimmage, inflatable bouncy houses, selfie stations with Syracuse's NCAA trophies, Ernie Davis' 1961 Heisman Trophy and Syracuse legends, concessions stands and the Season Ticket Holder BBQ.

The Syracuse Athletics Yard sale will still be held in Manley Field House from 10 am to 2 pm. All fans are invited to the Yard Sale at Manley Field House, which will feature men's and women's apparel and equipment including brands such as Nike and STX. Shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, several sports jerseys, basketball warm-ups and shorts, running shoes, basketball shoes, turf shoes, sandals and lacrosse equipment will be available. Only cash and credit cards will be accepted (no checks). Items will not be sold to wholesalers or distributors and are not to be resold. Parking is free in the Manley North and South lots. Attendees should enter Manley Field House through the Simmons Coaches Wing entrance on Comstock Avenue.

http://cuse.com/news/2016/8/12/foot...n-fest-cancelled-due-to-weather-forecast.aspx
Well that is disappointing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom