Syracuse Chiefs home opener tmrw...anyone attending? | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Chiefs home opener tmrw...anyone attending?

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
Thinking of going out tomorrow as the weather looks great plus they have been a big supporter of the Syracuse Silver Knights (where I run the Foundation) and would like to repay the support. Wondering if any Board members were going and wanted to meet up.

Added bonus is this article today about all the new food/drink offerings!! Definitely will be bringing some extra money.

Thinking of going out tomorrow as the weather looks great plus they have been a big supporter of the Syracuse Silver Knights (where I run the Foundation) and would like to repay the support. Wondering if any Board members were going and wanted to meet up.

Added bonus is this article today about all the new food/drink offerings!! Definitely will be bringing some extra money.

Just got back. Great turnout today! I think there is a lot of pent up demand for fun outdoor things to do now that it seems like spring has finally arrived. This winter was such a bear. The crowd was so big I had to park over by the buildings in the Regional Market and walk about a half mile to the stadium. Still a wonderful day, great crowd and the Chiefs win in a blowout.

A real party-like atmosphere. Glad I went. Impressed with the concession offerings as well.

Need to get rid of those free-standing urinals and put in pee troughs, though. :p

Sorry I didn't see any of you. Definitely a great time was had by all who did attend.