Syracuse @ Clemson -- My tickets are all sold!!... | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse @ Clemson -- My tickets are all sold!!...

JohnCuse44

Starter
**Updated 01/07/15**

I have zero upper level tickets remaining and 2 lower lever prime seats. If you still need a ticket email me ASAP.

Syracuse vs. Clemson (Basketball)
Saturday January 17, 2015
4:00 PM

I have 100 tickets for our group The seats are in sections 203 and 204 which look pretty good. Price is $32 each.

The pre-game party will be at:

TD's of Clemson
339 College Avenue
Clemson, SC 29631
864-654-3656
http://www.tdsclemson.com/

They have reserved the back room for us which holds about 50 people. They said if we have more we can just spill over into the regular bar area and pool tables. I plan to be there at about Noon.

Last edited:
I was just looking to see when the tickets for this game went on sale.

Count me in.

Edit: Would like to change my headcount to 4

Last edited:
From my conversation with my contact at the ticket office this morning 50-60 ticket together should not be a problem.

They will be able to give me a more definitive answer at the end of September.

John...awesome you are doing this.

Bottomline: Call Clemson and find out the minimum number to get a group rate. It might be as low at 10-15. At that point you either buy there or try for better seats in a reserved section. You should have good rapport with the Clemson Ticket guy. You might not be able to purchase until early November (as they will still be pimping season Hoop tix). Good Luck...also, I recommend you purchase about 4 extra tickets. You will have no problem selling them to Cuse fans. Finally, don't kill yourself keep the group manageable (25-50) and opt for a meeting spot at a restaurant for lunch before the game.

If a mod could please sticky this it would be appreciated.

Syracuse vs. Clemson (Basketball)
Saturday January 17, 2015
4:00 PM

Seems like a perfect time and day to do an away game. As I already have contacts with Clemson University from setting up the football game this one will be easy.

Right now I need to know about how many people are interested? No hard commitment just let me know if you are interested and if you would be interested in attending a pre-game party to be hosted at a local restaurant. Given the game time we could probably have a pretty nice party from Noon - 3:00 and then see if we can do something about transportation to the game.

are you in charlotte? I believe you helped purchase my tix. we got through siracusas pizzeria in Atlanta.

John...awesome you are doing this.

Bottomline: Call Clemson and find out the minimum number to get a group rate. It might be as low at 10-15. At that point you either buy there or try for better seats in a reserved section. You should have good rapport with the Clemson Ticket guy. You might not be able to purchase until early November (as they will still be pimping season Hoop tix). Good Luck...also, I recommend you purchase about 4 extra tickets. You will have no problem selling them to Cuse fans. Finally, don't kill yourself keep the group manageable (25-50) and opt for a meeting spot at a restaurant for lunch before the game.

As far as minimum she is not sure if they will make group rates available for ACC games. That's ok since their regular prices are not too expensive i think around $25 if i remember correctly. Last year min for the group rate was 10 with a cost of $18 so i am not too worried about it. Looks like we have over 10 already.

I wont be able to make it, but put me down for 4-6 tickets. Have a couple buddies that live in Charlotte.

John

Just saw this thread...I'm in for 5 total if its not too late. Look forward to meeting you at the Clemson Football game in a few weeks. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom