Syracuse @ Clemson -- My tickets are all sold!!... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse @ Clemson -- My tickets are all sold!!...

I reached out to my contact today looks like single game tickets go on sale Monday 10/20/14. Will provide an update when I hear back.

Hopefully I can get enough to accommodate everyone.

Was already planning on heading down to this game to meet a buddy of mine who goes to Clemson. He's getting me a ticket. Love that there will be a large 'Cuse contingency at the game!!

I just put in an order for 100 tickets given we are at about 45-55 now I expect I won't have much trouble selling them all. My contact will let us buy the tickets tomorrow before they go on sale to the general public Monday so the seats should be pretty good.

I am going to get in touch with a local hotel and see if we can block off a number of rooms at a group rate. Also potentially set up the pre-game party there with transportation to and from the game.

I just put in an order for 100 tickets given we are at about 45-55 now I expect I won't have much trouble selling them all. My contact will let us buy the tickets tomorrow before they go on sale to the general public Monday so the seats should be pretty good.

I am going to get in touch with a local hotel and see if we can block off a number of rooms at a group rate. Also potentially set up the pre-game party there with transportation to and from the game.

Just updating my group. We are at a solid 6.

first post in this thread has been updated with the latest information ^^^

Still in for2-4 will know sooner than later thanks for the update

Update we are in sections 203 and 204

LittlejohnColiseum_all.GIF

Hey sorry I have been really busy lately but we are still doing the game. I will send everyone an email out as quickly as I can if I already have your email on file.

If not please send me your email via PM or Email.

If paid by 12/1/14 tickets will be $27 after that date the price will be $32. If someone wants to volunteer to set up the pregame party that would be awesome. Basically all you need to do is find a venue to host it. I've got 100 tickets but they will probably go fast so I would move on it now if you are interested.

Also can we sticky this thread?

Thanks!

should be a good game, both teams dismantled their opening opponents albeit they were clearly both outclassed, ACC looks pretty damn strong as we all suspected it would be, wins will be at a premium. LittleJohn is a good place to see a basketball game, rowdy crowds for big games. Also btw the Clemson/Anderson area is known for really jacking up hotel prices on gameday. I'm sure others have already weighed in on this but Greenville which is an easy 20-25 minute drive down the highway to Clemson is a bigger city with nicer hotels without some of the price gouging.

In for 2 if tickets are still available.

john I pmed you my email address can you send me a message with your contact info so I can send you payment soon? Thank you

The first post in this thread has been updated with the most recent information.

There are still plenty of tickets available so please let me know if you are interested.

Anyone who has requested tickets please make arrangements to pay now or let me know if you cannot make it.

If anyone wants to volunteer to find a location for the pregame party please let me know. We will probably just find a restaurant so everyone can just pay for what they eat or drink.

john I pmed you my email address can you send me a message with your contact info so I can send you payment soon? Thank you

Please check your email I sent you an email to the address I have on file. Payment is via Paypal and instructions are included in the first post of this thread.

Thank you John I will be sending money this week when I get a final count on who is coming with me

UPDATE: Those that have told John you want tickets please pay ASAP. He is on the hook for these tickets and it is poor form not to send him payment. John has about 30 tickets to sell...so if you know anyone who needs one get with John.

Could the following people please let me know if they are still in?

AWMKY: Tickets 2-4
CuseTroop: Tickets 6
JJReddawg: Tickets 2
jmm29: Tickets 4
Moontan: Tickets 2
OrangeMaNPD: Tickets 2-4
SC Orange: Tickets 4

JohnCuse44 said:
Could the following people please let me know if they are still in? AWMKY: Tickets 2-4 CuseTroop: Tickets 6 JJReddawg: Tickets 2 jmm29: Tickets 4 Moontan: Tickets 2 OrangeMaNPD: Tickets 2-4 SC Orange: Tickets 4

My buddy said he squared you away today?

Looking forward to my first cuse game in 2 seasons. Only bad thing about living in South Carolina

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom