Syracuse Football Third Annual Lift for Life 7/20/16 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Football Third Annual Lift for Life 7/20/16

5 day(s) ago
Jeremy Belfield donated $100.00 in honor of Lillian Belfield
"Thank you for all that the SU Football program has done for my daughter Lillian and to raise awareness for rare diseases. The Belfield Family"

As of this morning the players have raised $7,315.00, almost half-way to their goal.
Team Emerich is still in the lead having raised $2,705.00, Team Dungey with $1,655.00 and Team Anthony surging with $1,255.00 raised.
Reminder: for your convenience, here is the link again for making a donation.

How to donate to the cause...

There is a place there where you can select the group of SU football players you want to get credit for raising the money. Be sure to select a group when prompted 'Would you like this donation to be credited to someone's fundraising page?'.

War Damn Otto!

Reminder: for your convenience, here is the link again for making a donation.

How to donate to the cause...

There is a place there where you can select the group of SU football players you want to get credit for raising the money. Be sure to select a group when prompted 'Would you like this donation to be credited to someone's fundraising page?'.

War Damn Otto!

As of Noon today the players have raised $9,960.00, 66% of their goal of 15K. All donations are tax deductible.

This has nothing to do with the lift but I followed this conversation earlier today.
This was a fan asking if any of the players could stop in at Golisano this evening. Another good reason to support these kids.

Jeff Healy ‏@JeffJheals 3h3 hours ago
Son is at Golisano for Cystic Fibrosis. Gonna find out he gets his Make a Wish at 630pm. Any
1f34a.png
1f3c8.png
players around

Eric Dungey‏@EricDungey 1h1 hour ago
@JeffJheals we will be there! Look forward to meeting him!

Jeff Healy ‏@JeffJheals 24m24 minutes ago
People think I'm crazy bleeding Orange and always thinking its our year. I'll always believe and support . I'm blown away! Respect

As of 1:30 today the players have raised $12,185.00, 81% of their goal of 15K. Way to go!!

As of this morning the players have raised $13, 270.00 with amazing amounts of $4,050.00 raised by Team Emerich and $3,125.00 raised by Team Anthony.

Remember the even is this evening at Manley. Doors open at 6:30 and parking is free.