Syracuse Group Lansing Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Group Lansing Michigan

Cusetown23

Walk On
Hey everyone. Not sure if anyone could help. How would I go about seeing is their is already a Syracuse fan group or Syracuse bar in Lansing Michigan. If not what is the best way to try to set one up. I see People wearing Cuse stuff while I am out and about. Thank you for any suggestions

I have lived in Suburban Lansing for 29 years and as you already know, it is an MSU town. You do see the occasional piece of SU garb or my wife’s license plate. There is no SU bar that I know of. There used to be a bar in Frandor that would show SU games on request but they are long gone. The SU Alumni Association holds viewing parties but closer to Metro Detroit.

Thank you for that info. I have been in Lansing/Holt for 2 years now and was just looking so I don’t have to hear about green and white. I know Buffalo Wild Wings has put the games on for me. Thank you!!

I have lived in Suburban Lansing for 29 years and as you already know, it is an MSU town. You do see the occasional piece of SU garb or my wife’s license plate. There is no SU bar that I know of. There used to be a bar in Frandor that would show SU games on request but they are long gone. The SU Alumni Association holds viewing parties but closer to Metro Detroit.

I live in Okemos. I have run into a few fellow SU alums through the years and former SU QB/former MSU OC Dave Warner lives fairly close to me. When we first lived here, one of our neighbors had coached under Coach Mac and Coach P. He later moved on to the NFL.

One nice thing about being Orange is that JB has pretty much had Izzo's number through the years so we have bragging rights. I'll have to be honest; at any given time I have no idea how MSU is doing. I follow SU plus the various alma maters of my sons. I let the MSU and UM fans pay attention to each other.

Awesome!! I work in Okemos. Thank you for all the info. Maybe I will run into you sometime. Always have Cuse gear on!

Hey everyone. Not sure if anyone could help. How would I go about seeing is their is already a Syracuse fan group or Syracuse bar in Lansing Michigan. If not what is the best way to try to set one up. I see People wearing Cuse stuff while I am out and about. Thank you for any suggestions
If you go on Facebook there is a Syracuse University Alumni Club of Southeast Michigan. Maybe they can help you out. Or maybe llandz might know.

Last edited:
The Michigan Orange alumni association does hold viewing parties, but as I said earlier they are held in Metro Detroit. There is nothing formal in Mid-Michigan at all. That said, it you are willing to drive about 75 min they will have something for you.

On your way to work, if you see a classy, handsome-looking, some would say "mature" gentleman, some would say neither classy nor handsome wearing an orange "Pearl" shirt wandering around aimlessly in Okemos honk your horn and say hi.

The Michigan Orange alumni association does hold viewing parties, but as I said earlier they are held in Metro Detroit. There is nothing formal in Mid-Michigan at all. That said, it you are willing to drive about 75 min they will have something for you.

On your way to work, if you see a classy, handsome-looking, some would say "mature" gentleman, some would say neither classy nor handsome wearing an orange "Pearl" shirt wandering around aimlessly in Okemos honk your horn and say hi.

Remember Viper from Top Gun? Kinda like that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom