Syracuse Nova Game Thread | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Nova Game Thread

Do you blitz 11 here and try to push them back even further? If they score a TD you have to get somewhere anyways.

There isn't a scenario I can think of where this game could have gone much worse. Injuries to key players, Hunt's play, breakdown in all three facets of the game, no heart, no hustle, poor tackling, no pride, definitely not hardnosed. This is actually worse than any GRob era game. Absolutely inexcusable.

I'm coming out clean here guys. I'm a lousy prophet ... I called for a second half dominating performance. I blew it, got it completely wrong.

Crap. I hate being wrong.

A Clockwork Orange said:
There isn't a scenario I can think of where this game could have gone much worse. Injuries to key players, Hunt's play, breakdown in all three facets of the game, no heart, no hustle, poor tackling, no pride, definitely not hardnosed. This is actually worse than any GRob era game. Absolutely inexcusable.

I don't know about worse, but definitely equal.

Why does this program keep ripping my heart out? I'm probably reading too much into body language, but Shafer looks like he almost expected this. Maybe we've looked crappy in practice? I don't know what to say.

This reminds me of the Temple loss late in P's tenure.

Im calling it now Erv Phillips houses it on the return!!!!

Why does this program keep ripping my heart out? I'm probably reading too much into body language, but Shafer looks like he almost expected this. May we've looked crappy in practice? I don't know what to say.
Shafer looks in over his head. I thought the coaching staff would learn from last year... it looks like they got worse

i'm trying to decide which is more confounding - how soft Syracuse has been on both lines, or the clock management at the end of the game by Shafer. It is a toss up.

This is my view...only reason why I'm not suicidal.

ForumRunner_20140829_164534.png

Haha hammered up north with friends. Friend texting me about game. Words can't describe how happy I am to not be there.

The f happened? Classic, just have to smile at it.

"We're a football school!!!"

Nice try guys.

The silver lining here is that my schedule for Saturdays this fall just opened up.

he missed it!

just kneel on it and go to OT for the love of god...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom