Syracuse Nova Game Thread | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Nova Game Thread

PTG had to be a bright spot.

PTG was good when he went straight ahead...laterally...not so much.

hey AZOrange, if you haven't seen it, there's a great article on Rollingstone.com on 10th anniversary of Napoleon Dynamite.

PTG was good when he went straight ahead...laterally...not so much.

hey AZOrange, if you haven't seen it, there's a great article on Rollingstone.com on 10th anniversary of Napoleon Dynamite.
Thanks man! I'm wondering if uncle Rico has anything left to help the cuse out this year!

I agree on PTG but if we are saying AAM was a bright spot...look the guy probably works his tail off but there's a reason he hasn't played.

That's not Acosta - that is Adam. And there are many on this board who felt like it was a very big reach to hire him. Game 1 is not a very good sign.

You are correct, I do apologize for being a jackass. Beer and anger are not always the best mix.

Thanks man! I'm wondering if uncle Rico has anything left to help the cuse out this year!

I agree on PTG but if we are saying AAM was a bright spot...look the guy probably works his tail off but there's a reason he hasn't played.

AAM lost a lot of weight but still has no wiggle. He is the opposite of elusive...I'm too fried from watching that debacle to find a good adjective.

AAM lost a lot of weight but still has no wiggle. He is the opposite of elusive...I'm too fried from watching that debacle to find a good adjective.
He plods. Feet don't leave the ground. No way he should come up short in OT

if he still had the weight, maybe he gets in 1 of those 27 or so times from the 1.

He plods. Feet don't leave the ground. No way he should come up short in OT
When did he "play"? The 3 times he got the rock (before OT), one he had a nice shift to get yards, the other he scored, the other he got stuck. How many were consecutive to get in a rhythm? 0. He was in beast mode in spring and fall when there were carries. What did gm2 do when he got carries and consecutive? 0. Mc farlane? Run it like it was when it was producing in spring and fall...who in the dome didn't know what was going to be run when he's back there??? 0. Where's the o line push? 0

OL was as bad as I have seen since GRob days. Blame it on Coach Adam for I think he is over his head. Needs to get off of his Twitter account and start coaching OL basics.

Orangejet said:
OL was as bad as I have seen since GRob days. Blame it on Coach Adam for I think he is over his head. Needs to get off of his Twitter account and start coaching OL basics.

Meh. Can't roast the coach after one bad performance.

Was supposed to be our strength and Nova dominated us especially in OT. OL was not ready and Coach Adam is already tweeting.

With our starting QB, we are a mediocre FCS team. Without him, we are a lousy FCS team...
BUT,
We still have more wins than Spurrier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom