Syracuse-Rhode Island: TV/Streaming/Radio information and kickoff time [Updated] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse-Rhode Island: TV/Streaming/Radio information and kickoff time [Updated]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse, N.Y. — Syracuse football's season opener against Rhode Island at 7 Friday night in the Carrier Dome will be available for viewing on ESPN3 online and through mobile devices.

EDIT: Brent Axe reporting that TWCSportsNY will air the game on Ch.323 throughout New York State.

Below is a list of some of the more popular cable/satellite providers that provide access to WatchESPN:

You can log in to watch the game at the WatchESPN website or download the WatchESPN app for your mobile device. You'll need the online sign-in info for your cable or satellite provider to access WatchESPN.

ESPN3: Doug Sherman, play-by-play Matt Chatham, analyst

You can also listen to the game on the radio in Syracuse by tuning in to TK99 (99.5 FM) or WAER (88.3 FM). The game will be aired on Sirius XM satellite radio (83 on Sirius, 83 on XM), and live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

Radio: Matt Park, play-by-play. Chris Gedney, analyst. Brian Higgins, sideline.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb..._live_stream_and_kickoff_ti.html#incart_river

Last edited:
Damn no direct tv? I'll be up in the ADK's can anyone let me borrow a watchespn pword

I'm traveling abroad in Europe but want to watch the game (at 1am). Think there will be any issues with watchEspn? I have a login already.

No on tv. I spoke with Directv yesterday about it.

right, I was agreeing with you about tv access. However, it's on WatchESPN on a phone and on tablet using Directv password. Did the rep tell you different?

right, I was agreeing with you about tv access. However, it's on WatchESPN on a phone and on tablet using Directv password. Did the rep tell you different?

If you mean the URI game yes it is on phone or tablet as this package for tv viewing doesn't roll out until 9/5. Sorry I miss understood you.

OrangeFair44 said:
I'm traveling abroad in Europe but want to watch the game (at 1am). Think there will be any issues with watchEspn? I have a login already.

You'll need to VPN back to the USA. But if you have that, then you'll have no problem.

It won't work, I believe it only works in the U.S.

I've been using wintopia.net for the past 2 years to avoid geo-lock issues, usually to access non-US Olympic & soccer coverage. It's $50/year and allows up to 2 concurrent sessions.

If you're doing this only for the URI game then try one of the "free" options first. If this is a regular thing for you then it's worth spending a few $ on. I've used wintopia with iOS, OS X and Linux without issue.

Got my Roku set up tonight. It had been disconnected so other things could be used. Got it working. Tested it. All ready to go. AND just got a text that the client I have been working with wants to go at 4:30 Tomorrow (7:30 game time) to show his boss the house we liked today. I need to make money, and I need to get this guy a house. So even as I have watched this date for months, I will miss at least the first half. By the time we look, and I get home it will be probably almost the 4th Q. Oh is it against good business protocol to watch on my iphone? And also what is the thought with driving and watching the app? Is that frowned upon? lol.

I've been using wintopia.net for the past 2 years to avoid geo-lock issues, usually to access non-US Olympic & soccer coverage. It's $50/year and allows up to 2 concurrent sessions.

If you're doing this only for the URI game then try one of the "free" options first. If this is a regular thing for you then it's worth spending a few $ on. I've used wintopia with iOS, OS X and Linux without issue.

Thank you guys. Not a regular thing for me but my wife travels abroad several times a year and has a vpn. I will try and use that. Appreciate the help!

Got my Roku set up tonight. It had been disconnected so other things could be used. Got it working. Tested it. All ready to go. AND just got a text that the client I have been working with wants to go at 4:30 Tomorrow (7:30 game time) to show his boss the house we liked today. I need to make money, and I need to get this guy a house. So even as I have watched this date for months, I will miss at least the first half. By the time we look, and I get home it will be probably almost the 4th Q. Oh is it against good business protocol to watch on my iphone? And also what is the thought with driving and watching the app? Is that frowned upon? lol.
"Mr. Client, you are the 2nd most important thing in my life right now!"
OR
"Mr. Client, do you like sports? (Pray for a "Yes" response.) "Great! How 'bout we watch and listen to a game right now while we're driving to your new home?! I have a really good feeling about this property.. I think you're going to love it!"