Syracuse Softball: Nicole Lundstrom Transfers to Providence | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Softball: Nicole Lundstrom Transfers to Providence

One of the best clutch hitters on the team but her catching skills left a lot to be desired. So much so, that first-baseman Jasmine Watson had to be pressed into catching duties. Nicole had a very slow release on her throws and there were a lot of stolen bases whenever she caught.
http://www.friars.com/sports/w-softbl/spec-rel/061114aaa.html

She didn't want to be a designated hitter I assume. As you said, an excellent hitter particularly considering that she was only a freshman. Too bad.

In addition to all I wrote she probably got home sick. Providence is 9 miles from Rehoboth, Ma her hometown

This May 30 article doesn't mention Lundstrom
SOFTBALL LOOKS TO BUILD OFF SUCCESS FROM 2014
They have some excellent talent, dewes Is excellent catcher and bats well, they are bringing in excellent outfielders, bosch should be excellent coming back to fold. Bummer they lost cleremont also

They have some excellent talent, dewes Is excellent catcher and bats well, they are bringing in excellent outfielders, bosch should be excellent coming back to fold. Bummer they lost cleremont also

What happened to Cleremont? Where did she go?

What happened to Cleremont? Where did she go?
Not sure where cleremont landed. I understand she had many great opportunitys to pursue. Not sure what reason was for leaving. I think same reason nicole, and ellie forkin left

Any word on the Canadian pitcher? Is she going to be eligible this year?

Where did you hear Bosch was coming back?

That would be surprising if he returned...what happened with Jenna Caira?

That would be surprising if he returned...what happened with Jenna Caira?
I thought he was talking about the daughter. And no one was talking about Jenna.

SU is advertising for a pitching coach and Jenna's not listed at Cuse.com anymore, which is why I asked about her. That's also why I thought people were talking about the Dad returning to coach.

SU is advertising for a pitching coach and Jenna's not listed at Cuse.com anymore, which is why I asked about her. That's also why I thought people were talking about the Dad returning to coach.
Didn't know that.

That's too bad. Hope it was just a case of her wanting to leave coaching.

That's too bad. Hope it was just a case of her wanting to leave coaching.
Me too.

Jenna is awesome. A lot of players and coaches helped, but more than anyone, she was responsible for bringing the SU program to another level.

I wish her great success in whatever field she goes into next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom