Syracuse/South Florida schedule home/home per Brett McMurphy | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse/South Florida schedule home/home per Brett McMurphy

Read on twitter via brett mcmurphy a home / home series with USF in 2015 there and 2016 su

2015 sked is done now without the identity of our 1-AA game.

I hope we start with the 1-AA game to TBA on Sept. 5th, then go @ South Florida on September 12th,

We already know Central Michigan on September 19th and LSU on September 26th at the Dome.

If we start @ South Florida that would be okay as well.

ACC home games, Boston College , Clemson, Pittsburgh, Wake Forest
road games, Florida State, Louisville, NC State, Virginia

Read on twitter via brett mcmurphy a home / home series with USF in 2015 there and 2016 su
TexanMark moves with lightning speed. He is like a ninja out there making things happen...

I am a fan of this. Should help us recruit Florida and it is a place with a strong contingent of SU fans already in place, with a lot more not very far away.

Further, Tampa is an easy and affordable place to travel to for those of us still in CNY. I hope we manage to schedule any games we play in Tampa for November...

2015 sked is done now without the identity of our 1-AA game.

I hope we start with the 1-AA game to TBA on Sept. 5th, then go @ South Florida on September 12th,

We already know Central Michigan on September 19th and LSU on September 26th at the Dome.

If we start @ South Florida that would be okay as well.

ACC home games, Boston College , Clemson, Pittsburgh, Wake Forest
road games, Florida State, Louisville, NC State, Virginia

I think 9/12 looks likely if we play early. I figure we open Labor Day Weekend Saturday (9/5) with some 1AA. BTW, already calling this the TexanMark official away game tailgate!

BTW, Mr. Frazier got this one right. I hope emails from Jurrie and myself among others helped. We suggested USF as a good OOC opponent.

So how many home games do we have in 2015?

OrangeXtreme said:
7 4 ACC games (Boston College , Clemson, Pittsburgh, Wake Forest), CMU and LSU, plus FCS team TBA. 2015 is NOT a MetLife year.

Excellent.

Personally I'm rooting for the away game to be Veterans Day Weekend (Nov 7th). Fingers Crossed.
I would guess SU will have a couple of thousand more fans show for the game in Tampa if it is played in November instead of September.

The snowbirds will mostly be in place by then. And playing in November makes a road trip from upstate NY a lot more attractive than a roadie in September.

How about Delaware. Fairly close to bring fans and highlight clips would look like we played Michigan.
that would totally backfire with these unis.

people would turn on the game and wonder just why the hell is michigan...playing in the Carrier Dome...v some random team.

wouldnt delaware kick our arse?? arent they always good??? is Scott Brunner still their QB?

people would turn on the game and wonder just why the hell is michigan...playing in the Carrier Dome...v some random team.

wouldnt delaware kick our arse?? arent they always good??? is Scott Brunner still their QB?

Delaware got hammered by Pitt last weekend.

Am I imagining things or was there a report that SU would host Holy Cross in football in the coming years? I know they are playing in hoops but I thought there was a fb game too.

BTW, Mr. Frazier got this one right. I hope emails from Jurrie and myself among others helped. We suggested USF as a good OOC opponent.

Frazier has taken a lot of unfair criticism on this board. So far he has scheduled pretty well if you ask me.

Am I imagining things or was there a report that SU would host Holy Cross in football in the coming years? I know they are playing in hoops but I thought there was a fb game too.
Yes I think you are correct...they would make sense for the opener next year. I think the Patriot League games will be counters then.

Yes I think you are correct...they would make sense for the opener next year. I think the Patriot League games will be counters then.

Patriot League won't be up to speed until 2016. They approved adding 15 scholarships per year in 2013, to a max of 60.

However, Fordham already has a full compliment of 60 scholarships (they started the process in 2010).

Total Yardage:

Pitt - 501
Delaware - 57

Score:

Pitt - 62
Delaware - 0

I'll take my chances.