Syracuse vs Duke game thread... (LAX) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs Duke game thread... (LAX)

Outside of the 09 Champ game, best ending I have ever seen. Absolutely stole that game late. Hats off to this team couldn't be prouder to be an SU fan.

That was fin sick. Love the referee with the bobble head goal call on the final play.

The Staats behind the back assist to Ward...I..I..I..just speechless.

Kid is so good its ridiculous, we get another year of him to.

Casey Vock@cvock
That was just unreal. What Syracuse pulled off in the final minute will go down as ... just unfathomable. Will face winner of MD-ND Sunday.

there is no goalie controversy here, but if Desko starts Lamo then there is a coaching controversy. Wardwell has gotten the win in how many games in a row now.

there is no goalie controversy here, but if Desko starts Lamo then there is a coaching controversy. Wardwell has gotten the win in how many games in a row now.
I'm guessing Lamo starts Sunday. But if we play Duke again this year, and we will, Wardwell needs to start. If he doesn't, Desko needs his head examined. Lamo can't play against Duke.

I'm guessing Lamo starts Sunday. But if we play Duke again this year, and we will, Wardwell needs to start. If he doesn't, Desko needs his head examined. Lamo can't play against Duke.

just look at the stats...wardwell is now 6-0 after today.

Evan Molloy 1-0 6:14 1 9.63 1 .500 0 0 0
4 Bobby Wardwell 11-0 291:07 49 10.10 57 .538 5 0 0
50 Dominic Lamolinara 12-12 428:10 91 12.75 89 .494 4 3 0
Total... 12 725:31 141 11.66 147 .510 9 3 0
Opponents...... 12 725:31 150 12.40 107 .416 3 9 0

I had them lined up better then they go back to this mess, but it will be easier to read at the athletics site

Good job by Daddio on that final draw- it looked like he jumped the whistle, but it was worth taking the chance in that situation. What a job by the leaders on this team to step up on and off the field.

Sorry

how many had fowler won in a row at the time i posted that? sorry i guess i should have posted that in the chat room instead

like GoSU96 said, it's a 60-minute game. Some folks would do well to remember that (not to mention own up to their prematurely giving up).

Jenkins had another great game today genus been an unsung force for us, I also thought Harris had a great game with 3 GBs and 4 Caused Turnovers! They all came at very important times in the game!

Sasquatch my new name for Wardwell had a great game, Lamo got hung out to dry a little in first half and missed some shots he should have had low!

What a great team and coaching staff to make those adjustments and show such character! I guess the kids all know what they got into when going to Cuse there is no where to hide! The kids know our tradition and I thought the last three goals where vintage Syracuse, that is what these guys want to emulate!

We still have room for improvement defensively we went to sleep a little in first half'

Jenkins had another great game today genus been an unsung force for us, I also thought Harris had a great game with 3 GBs and 4 Caused Turnovers! They all came at very important times in the game!

Sasquatch my new name for Wardwell had a great game, Lamo got hung out to dry a little in first half and missed some shots he should have had low!

What a great team and coaching staff to make those adjustments and show such character! I guess the kids all know what they got into when going to Cuse there is no where to hide! The kids know our tradition and I thought the last three goals where vintage Syracuse, that is what these guys want to emulate!

We still have room for improvement defensively we went to sleep a little in first half'

Maybe Lamo can get some one on one time with Brett Queener. Who knew he was on Gait's staff?

The defense did get beat, but there were some shots that he has to make the save. 18 yd straight on bounce shot, come on.

I'd keep the Wardwell start in the back pocket until they play Duke again. The two headed goalie thing has worked pretty well all year.

like GoSU96 said, it's a 60-minute game. Some folks would do well to remember that (not to mention own up to their prematurely giving up).

I was one of those. Wardwell came in and gave us a huge lift… Its amazing how a great save can motivate a run!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom