Syracuse vs Maryland National Championship Game Thread... (WLAX) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs Maryland National Championship Game Thread... (WLAX)

Patrick Stevens‏@D1scourse 1m
And YOU get a yellow card, and YOU get a yellow card, and YOU get a yellow card ...

Of all the stupid things with this version of the sport, the stick throwing after a goal has to be the most stupid.

Syracuse Lacrosse@cnylacrosse 44s
Attendance tonight is 10,311, the largest in NCAA women's lacrosse tournament history.

Of all the stupid things with this version of the sport, the stick throwing after a goal has to be the most stupid.

I think they have to make the stick available for an inspection after a goal if the other coach calls for it.

Next time MD scores, do they slam the stick or drop it gently?

swish7 said:

Is this really a sport? It's like football without tackling.

Kyle Fetterly‏@lgrande09 53s
Fouls are 36-18 against Syracuse 6-0 in yellow cards. Nice to be playing 17 vs. 12 out there. It almost looks like officials are...

i always forget how bad the rules are in woman's lacrosse. It's a sport that can't get out of the way of itself

11-15. time to wake up the refs. MD is getting nervous.

Well, that silly turnover will just about end things.

Maryland just smarter and crisper with the ball.

Difference in the game.

Oh well.

I can't really complain about making the Final Two ... but I wish they had the first 5 minutes back.

gonefishing.jpg

OrangeXtreme said:
Oh well. I can't really complain about making the Final Two ... but I wish they had the first 5 minutes back.

It's going to be tough getting by Maryland for the foreseeable future.

looked like some of the football players made the trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom