Syracuse vs. St john's @ MSG - Tickets | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. St john's @ MSG - Tickets

poc44

Scout Team
I will offer up getting group tickets together this year again for the game at the Garden December 13th if there are interested people. Email me at cusenc03@yahoo.com if you want to be added to the list.

Poc

I will offer up getting group tickets together this year again for the game at the Garden December 13th if there are interested people. Email me at cusenc03@yahoo.com if you want to be added to the list.

Poc
I am in. Not sure how many tickets I will need. At least 2, maybe 4.

longtimefan said:
Do we have a game time yet?
The NBA schedule is being announced next week, so I would assume they'll announce a time soon after. NYR have a home game the day before.

I hate the fact thats its on a sunday, I wanted to go two years ago, but it kills my whole football sunday.

I know but the Cowboys are playing the Packers in Lambeu that day.

That's either going to be a great Sunday for me, or a horrible one. No in between.

Also, they asked if we want to do the same thing for a Knicks game? I think the Milwaukee Bucks game on Friday, Nov 6th would be a good one to get a special Cuse section. Thoughts?

Last edited:
TexanMark, great work setting up the promocode! I will be attending the St Johns game and would also be willing to be apart of a Cuse section at a Knicks game.

TexanMark, great work setting up the promocode! I will be attending the St Johns game and would also be willing to be apart of a Cuse section at a Knicks game.
Thanks Lion...I won't be able to attend either this year but glad to help get this kick started. POC44 will be running the SJU game. If you wanna take lead on the Milwaukee game...that would be awesome. All it really entails is provide a pregame spot like the Blarney to meet.

Everyone...lionf96 is a NYC lurker but we are going to get him sucked into the board. LOL. He is bringing a group down to the USF FB game. Once we get him hooked...;)

BTW, Lion our USF tickets will arrive at my house on Monday. I hope to have them mailed on Tuesday.

Thanks for the update TexanMark, I'm really looking forward to the USF game. :) I also wouldn't mind taking the lead on the Milwaukee game, let me know when the promo code is set up.

Thanks Lion...I won't be able to attend either this year but glad to help get this kick started. POC44 will be running the SJU game. If you wanna take lead on the Milwaukee game...that would be awesome. All it really entails is provide a pregame spot like the Blarney to meet.

Everyone...lionf96 is a NYC lurker but we are going to get him sucked into the board. LOL. He is bringing a group down to the USF FB game. Once we get him hooked...;)

BTW, Lion our USF tickets will arrive at my house on Monday. I hope to have them mailed on Tuesday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom