Syracuse vs Virginia game thread... (LAX) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs Virginia game thread... (LAX)

OrangeXtreme said:
12-14 Lecky.
so talented on O... But yea wing play sucks and clearing looking like my high school team

Maybe we can try having someone FO with a goalie stick.

Arguably the worst SU team in 40 years.
That team back around 07 or so was pretty bad...this one might still be a little better...let's see how March plays out.

Why do the announcers always say how our opponents drill this or that as if SU doesn't? VA works on shooting. Ground balls, wing play. What are we doing taking naps

The clearing game is just atrocious! Where's Matt abott or Sam Bassett???

TexanMark said:
That team back around 07 or so was pretty bad...this one might still be a little better...let's see how March plays out.

This team isn't beating anyone in the top 10 until we clean house with this faceoff crew.

If Desko doesn't go first.

Looking at the box score ... Matt Harris had NO stats last night.

NO ground balls. NO caused turnovers.

Did he even get off the plane?

Orangeyes said:
I have never heard Syracuse lacrosse make more excuses for losing. Now it's the weather causing no full fields practices.

I was thinking the same thing. You're telling me you can't practice clearing on an 80-yard field. Lame.

OrangeXtreme said:
Looking at the box score ... Matt Harris had NO stats last night. NO ground balls. NO caused turnovers. Did he even get off the plane?

I remember seeing Matt Harris running upfield with the ball late in the game and thinking, "I don't recall seeing him before."

It seems our defense is as screwed up as our faceoff situation. Can't seem to find the right combination.

I think LAX players have been living on the "bro" shtick for too long. Time for a coach to come in with some discipline for our underachievers. The Face-Off is a mess and there is no "want to" by the team to get the ground balls. Pathetic.

I blame the blue jerseys. Can someone get Fetterly to "misplace" everything blue for the next couple of months at least?

Full_Rebar said:
I blame the blue jerseys. Can someone get Fetterly to "misplace" everything blue for the next couple of months at least?

They were grey, weren't they?

rp_primary_GetFileAttachment.jpg

Closer to gray than blue. We wore these last year at Princeton.

http://gear.insidelacrosse.com/news...te-grey-cpx-r-grey-nike-vapor-jerseys-weekend